User Controls

The plight of the whyte

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I think that there may be a correlation between why so many whyte marriages end on both the hollywood/rich side and why so many on the poor side end, these days.

Because so many women married to celebrity men like colin farrell, tom cruise, and brad pitt, had to suck a bunch of jedi dick to get to where they are and ultimately their women despised them for that. Just like how many poorer guys like bill the cat despies women and had a failed marriage because he couldn't get over the fact that he'd been cuckolded and his wife had sucked so many black cocks before he was around.

This is duality in America, and even on a greater scale in the world in a very real sense. The black doesn't have the same probablem, but he has a problem because in other ways he is fundamentally held down by whytes. Thats why race mixing I believe fundamentally occurs because their is a true duality and despise for ones on race.

I know its not true for all people but I've seen it before in many other cases. I guess its not fair to say that its just the plight of the whyte but they plite of modern day society in many ways.

Just like how totse2001 touched on how we are all basically and fundamentally "nigger guys"

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozbytakesniggerdickintheassandlikesit WHITE POWER!!!

WHITE POWER, nigger
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock WHITE POWER, nigger

No.... no.... the south won't rise again you weak-whyte...
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I like to imagine Jill cowering in his cringe closet for an entire 8 years while a black man was in charge of our country and he could do nothing, he just weakly yelled out 'white power' from behind his closet doors, to an audience of nobody, occasionally sauntering to the bathroom and to the kitchen to grab another pitcher of water and loaf of bread before retreating back to his safe place.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby WHITE POWER

WHITE POWER, bitch

and south or north has nothing to do with whiteness you dumb nigger

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ WHITE POWER!!!!

WHITE POWER, nigger
    infinityshock Black Hole

suckle upon this, untermensch
    The Age of the White Man has come to a conclusion.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The Age of the White Man has come to a conclusion.

if that were true the non-whites wouldnt be in such a tizzy to get rid of whitey...
    infinityshock Black Hole

post-partum abortions for the untermensch
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock if that were true the non-whites wouldnt be in such a tizzy to get rid of whitey…

Take note of yourself, he who constantly begs of the extermination of the brown man. That is because you feel threatened, that is why you run.

THE BROWN MAN IS HERE TO STAY. DEAL WITH IT, BITCH.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Take note of yourself, he who constantly begs of the extermination of the brown man. That is because you feel threatened, that is why you run.

ive repeated endlessly that handsome and well tanned individuals are a threat to human civilization

i run from nothing

Originally posted by mmQ THE BROWN MAN IS HERE TO STAY. DEAL WITH IT, BITCH.

take a look at the skitskin stats and demographics, there, nigger...
    Muslims will now spread across the entire planet.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock ive repeated endlessly that handsome and well tanned individuals are a threat to human civilization

i run from nothing

take a look at the skitskin stats and demographics, there, nigger…

How do you personally feel threatened by 'handsome and well tanned individuals?' What is your greatest fear in that regard?

Your one meme image means very little in relation to the obvious RISING OF THE BROWN MAN.

At some point you will have to concede and accept the inevitable.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Muslims will now spread across the entire planet.

yea...its time for a good crusade to exterminate a few billion of the vermin
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ How do you personally feel threatened by 'handsome and well tanned individuals?' What is your greatest fear in that regard?

Your one meme image means very little in relation to the obvious RISING OF THE BROWN MAN.

At some point you will have to concede and accept the inevitable.

i have one reply that is all encompassing in any information that you might need: stfu nigger
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock i have one reply that is all encompassing in any information that you might need: stfu nigger

I know. My people are rising and there is NOTHING you can do to stop it. Stand back, helpless victim. Le stand le back.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I know. My people are rising and there is NOTHING you can do to stop it. Stand back, helpless victim. Le stand le back.

and theyre going to stay there because no one is going to untie their nooses.

let the buzzards feast.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The Age of the White Man has come to a conclusion.

Here's a(probably) pretty good guess of what a twenty something female will look like in 2050.

Jump to Top