Today's the day...

🔫
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ass?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I will fuck anyone in this thread.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I will fuck anyone in this thread.

it's a date. your place or mine? don't bring any lube...the bodily fluids from your torn orifices will provide all the lubrication you need.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock it's a date. your place or mine? don't bring any lube…the bodily fluids from your torn orifices will provide all the lubrication you need.

I've offered you many ON CAM dates, with orifices showing, and you've never obliged, so don't start pretending like you're going to now. I am in tinychat if you want to fuck.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I've offered you many ON CAM dates, with orifices showing, and you've never obliged, so don't start pretending like you're going to now. I am in tinychat if you want to fuck.

I don't need a fake cyber date. I want to feel your ripped asshole and see your tears of pleasure for real
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock I don't need a fake cyber date. I want to feel your ripped asshole and see your tears of pleasure for real

I am in tinychat.com/tinybltc RIGHT NOW if you want to come and say that to my face you faggot
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by mmQ I am in tinychat.com/tinybltc RIGHT NOW if you want to come and say that to my face you faggot

I'm cool if combat foruming with mentally challenged victims is your thing now. I have done and enjoyed it for years. If that's not the case then I'll be the friend that tells you that you got a booger hanging out of your nose because I care about you, GARRET.

You are enabling him all the time. He will never stop, ever. Every reply is a waste.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by RisiR † I'm cool if combat foruming with mentally challenged victims is your thing now. I have done and enjoyed it for years. If that's not the case then I'll be the friend that tells you that you got a booger hanging out of your nose because I care about you, GARRET.

You are enabling him all the time. He will never stop, ever. Every reply is a waste.

Lol
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm the only one I the room, not even cammed. Don't lie to meeeeeeee
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I am in tinychat.com/tinybltc RIGHT NOW if you want to come and say that to my face you faggot

I just said it, nigger
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock I just said it, nigger

Let is be noted, for the record, that you were too much of a pussy ass bitch to come to tinychat and say anything to me. FAGGOT.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Let is be noted, for the record, that you were too much of a pussy ass bitch to come to tinychat and say anything to me. FAGGOT.

I'm officially on the record calling you a nigger faggot and want to cram my cock right into your shit chute.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'm officially on the record calling you a nigger faggot and want to cram my cock right into your shit chute.

Officially doing it behind a pussy curtain. You are a pussy curtain.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Officially doing it behind a pussy curtain. You are a pussy curtain.

like...beef flaps?

you'll have those when I'm done plundering your sausage chute.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock like…beef flaps?

you'll have those when I'm done plundering your sausage chute.

I prefer 'misty piss flaps.'
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I prefer 'misty piss flaps.'

good because you're getting something better...hula hoop anal sphincter.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock good because you're getting something better…hula hoop anal sphincter.

I got that last year.
Jump to Top