User Controls

How many years have you given the jails?

How many years? years that you won't get back.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    About 2.
    Never been to gaol. Only stupid people go to gaol. People stupid enough to get caught.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    None, yet.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    About 4
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Never been to gaol

I can't handle that spelling
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Never been to gaol. Only stupid people go to gaol. People stupid enough to get caught.

I hate jail, but going there is definitely an experience, one which puts you so far out of your comfort zone it literally tests you to the max. I get confidence in the knowledge that I managed it pretty well. I wouldn't recommend you try it tho captain faggot. I doubt you could even handle a trip to a coffee-shop, let alone prison where there are real hard men who will switch on you in a blink of an eye.

going to jail is for people who got balls.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by NARCassist going to jail is for people who got balls.

either you made a typo and meant to say 'caught' or this is just vaguely homoerotic nonsense
    Originally posted by aldra I can't handle that spelling

Britbong'd
    Originally posted by NARCassist I hate jail, but going there is definitely an experience, one which puts you so far out of your comfort zone it literally tests you to the max.

Apparently what tests you even more is abiding by the law, because you failed the fuck out of that test.

I get confidence in the knowledge that I managed it pretty well. I wouldn't recommend you try it tho captain faggot. I doubt you could even handle a trip to a coffee-shop, let alone prison where there are real hard men who will switch on you in a blink of an eye.

I've noticed that criminal pond scum exaggerate how tuff they are and how hard prison is. Yes, pond scum is better suited for pond scum conditions.

going to jail is for people who got balls.

Yeah, people who got balls dunked on their chin.
    Like 2 months total?
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Apparently what tests you even more is abiding by the law, because you failed the fuck out of that test.

I've noticed that criminal pond scum exaggerate how tuff they are and how hard prison is. Yes, pond scum is better suited for pond scum conditions.

Yeah, people who got balls dunked on their chin.

abiding by another mans law/will is for sheep. even in prison i was a free'er man than most so called 'free' people. i wonder if you can even understand such a concept tho.

Originally posted by NARCassist abiding by another mans law/will is for sheep. even in prison i was a free'er man than most so called 'free' people. i wonder if you can even understand such a concept tho.

the benefits of living in a society come with responsibilities, some reasonable and some less so. everyone makes their own choices as to what they're able and willing to do and which rules to abide by.

if you were truly concerned with the concept of freedom you could travel, or live on your own terms away from the cities

instead you're romanticising senseless rebellion and getting caught doing something you know you shouldn't have been
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by NARCassist abiding by another mans law/will is for sheep. even in prison i was a free'er man than most so called 'free' people. i wonder if you can even understand such a concept tho.

You had to abide by another man's will/law when they threw you in the slammer, you cuck. But that's the point where they stopped leaving it up to the honour system, which is how it works when you're just being a normal person.

I'm not even going to begin discussing the philosophy of law with you, and instead I'm just going to call you retarded.

Go live in like Cambodia and see how you like your freedom, dawg.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I've noticed that criminal pond scum exaggerate how tuff they are and how hard prison is.

It's pretty easy if you're not a shithead, but it is emotionally taxing as fuck. If I had to do a year or 5 years I'd probably hang myself. Being on the inside is shitty, and not just because everyone is a total fucking hardass made out of 90% tesosterone and 10% semen.

But you've literally never been to prison (and neither have I, just jail), so how the fuck would you know if it was an exaggeration?
    Originally posted by Phoenix It's pretty easy if you're not a shithead, but it is emotionally taxing as fuck. If I had to do a year or 5 years I'd probably hang myself. Being on the inside is shitty, and not just because everyone is a total fucking hardass made out of 90% tesosterone and 10% semen.

But you've literally never been to prison (and neither have I, just jail), so how the fuck would you know if it was an exaggeration?

Because if a stupid degenerate can survive it, then it must not be very tough.

Real life isn't Oz, dawg.
    Originally posted by aldra the benefits of living in a society come with responsibilities, some reasonable and some less so. everyone makes their own choices as to what they're able and willing to do and which rules to abide by.

if you were truly concerned with the concept of freedom you could travel, or live on your own terms away from the cities

instead you're romanticising senseless rebellion and getting caught doing something you know you shouldn't have been

I live by my own rules because I'm a man not a cuck. When the system stops being corrupt and serving the few by fearmongering the many then charging them for fake ass protection, I'll consider going along with society. But currently we live in a nation of cucks who know the system is fucked but are too pussy to do anything about it. Obedience is the faggot way.

Originally posted by NARCassist I live by my own rules because I'm a man not a cuck. When the system stops being corrupt and serving the few by fearmongering the many then charging them for fake ass protection, I'll consider going along with society. But currently we live in a nation of cucks who know the system is fucked but are too pussy to do anything about it. Obedience is the faggot way.

You live by the man's rules. You got ultra cucked; you were thrown into a fucking cage and told when to eat, shit, sleep and shower. Prison is literally the state steipping your humanity away.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon You live by the man's rules. You got ultra cucked; you were thrown into a fucking cage and told when to eat, shit, sleep and shower. Prison is literally the state steipping your humanity away.

i was held captive yes, but i didn't even attend the trial. afaic by participating i would be adding legitimacy to it. i couldn't prevent them holding that charade and holding me captive, but i was fucked if i was going to give it the ok, fuck that. and they never imprisoned my mind and its still exactly the same as when i went in, barr maybe more hatred for the man. they failed to assimilate me into the heard, if anything they gave me the time to realize their undoing, which will be coming in due course.

Jump to Top