User Controls

Cutting with ECY stack

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    stimmed as fuck all day long, I've lost nearly 2 pounds just this week doing basic cardio
    how does your heart feel? I always felt way better and had more energy for workouts when I wasn't cracked out on various preworkouts/stimulants.
    My heart feels good! I'm keeping doses low to account for synergy, about 12mg ephedrine, 200mg caffeine and 10mg yohimbine in the AM, and just 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine in the afternoon. That way I don't have to think too much about when I eat except in the morning.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    my use has always been 25mg/200mg/100mg-ish of aspirin.

ive been doing that since before most of the people on this site were born.

based on people i know who have used it for a weight loss drug, it is one of the few effective pharmaceuticals that i know of for that. however...its not good for your physiology overall due to the added strain it places on your body.
    Yeah I'm probably going to cycle it for just a month or so, I know it puts a needed strain on my heart but I really only needed as a temporary measure to combat medication induced weight gain
    The best weight loss drug is discipline.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick Yeah I'm probably going to cycle it for just a month or so, I know it puts a needed strain on my heart but I really only needed as a temporary measure to combat medication induced weight gain

temporary is good. i dont know about anyone else, and im sure everyone is different, but with me if im using caffeine on a regular basis for about 4 or even 5 weeks i can feel the difference in its effects so i quit taking it for a few weeks. even when i need to take it 'regularly' i will only take it for a few days, then stop taking it for the same number of days.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon The best weight loss drug is discipline.

It's the safest, too. I completely agree, but in this case I gained something like 35 pounds as a result of a medication change. I have pretty good eating habits and exercise regularly, I'm just trying to squeeze another couple hundred calories out of me per day. I definitely would not recommend this stack to someone who isn't already committed to being fit.
    Originally posted by infinityshock temporary is good. i dont know about anyone else, and im sure everyone is different, but with me if im using caffeine on a regular basis for about 4 or even 5 weeks i can feel the difference in its effects so i quit taking it for a few weeks. even when i need to take it 'regularly' i will only take it for a few days, then stop taking it for the same number of days.

I'm not overly concerned with how I cycle the EC, as I consume a ridiculous amount of coffee on a typical day anyhow, but the problem of adrenal fatigue from sustained yohimbine usage is something I need to think through. I only added it to my stack this week, but I have a feeling I won't feel this great if I keep it up for a few weeks without cycling it differently than the others.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick It's the safest, too. I completely agree, but in this case I gained something like 35 pounds as a result of a medication change. I have pretty good eating habits and exercise regularly, I'm just trying to squeeze another couple hundred calories out of me per day. I definitely would not recommend this stack to someone who isn't already committed to being fit.

jesus fuck...what were you taking that caused you to gain 35lbs?

or are you just using that as an excuse for your own slovenly behavior and poor eating habits...
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What was the med?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm not overly concerned with how I cycle the EC, as I consume a ridiculous amount of coffee on a typical day anyhow, but the problem of adrenal fatigue from sustained yohimbine usage is something I need to think through. I only added it to my stack this week, but I have a feeling I won't feel this great if I keep it up for a few weeks without cycling it differently than the others.

not just that, but i know that when ive stopped a cycle i can hear the caffeine calling me and i have to mentally tell it to stfu, no.
    Originally posted by RisiR † What was the med?

Depakote. It stripped me of all emotions except rage, made my hair fall out and I gained weight.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    The FDA banned Picamilon in the US a couple years ago for no apparent (to me) reason. It is Niacin coupled with GABA and allows the GABA to cross the BBB it is a weak stim/anxiolytic but an amazing focus drug. I prefer it over Racetams and ECY/A stacks. Maybe try to get your hands on that stuff.

Also, if you got Depakote for BPD you might try Baclofen, Gabapentin, Pregabalin. Do a little research, it should be easy to convince your doc to try that route since you were already on it.
    Originally posted by Zanick It's the safest, too. I completely agree, but in this case I gained something like 35 pounds as a result of a medication change. I have pretty good eating habits and exercise regularly, I'm just trying to squeeze another couple hundred calories out of me per day. I definitely would not recommend this stack to someone who isn't already committed to being fit.

Idk unless it's messing with your metabolism in a serious (probably life threatening) way, that fat has to come from somewhere, and it's probably because your reading banks have changed. Apparently the EC stack only helps with fat burn a little, the major benefit is in the appetite suppressant effects of the stack.
    Originally posted by Zanick Depakote. It stripped me of all emotions except rage, made my hair fall out and I gained weight.

Lmao.. takin sum big pharma shit. Like oh I'm sure this is safe. It just fucks with your hormones. But you walked up in a psychiatrist's office complaining about life so take this.
Jump to Top