User Controls

James T Hodgkinson

Peaceful loving hippy Snowflake Libtard

https://www.facebook.com/jthodgkinson
    infinityshock Black Hole
    light skinned nigger
    Originally posted by infinityshock light skinned nigger

Did you mean Whigger, Infinity? Just say Whigger.. we get it.

And it's a double entendre for the racist minds and non racist minds.

Because He's what you said in your thoughts plus he whigged out! Bu du du-crash symbol
    Oh good, you're here. I was worried that you were this guy

Originally posted by Malice Damn, a UPS employee in SF literally just went postal. At least four dead, two wounded so far: http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/06/14/ups-worker-san-francisco-shooting-4-dead/
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Did you mean Whigger, Infinity? Just say Whigger.. we get it.

And it's a double entendre for the racist minds and non racist minds.

Because He's what you said in your thoughts plus he whigged out! Bu du du-crash symbol

no, i meant nigger.

nigger means content of character, not the color of skin.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Oh good, you're here. I was worried that you were this guy

For the record, I was napping. Seems if I'm napping and something happens (no matter what) I get gangstalked the next day.

So I guess I should just shoot myself up with vitamin B12 and Meth and just go back to living out of my car across the street from a police station so I'm off their suspect list. thanks to totse no doubt
    Originally posted by infinityshock no, i meant nigger.

nigger means content of character, not the color of skin.

Ohh then why add "light skin" Hahahahahahahahaha .. good try though. One foot out of the closet is better then talking through the door. we' proud of you, Infinity
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Ohh then why add "light skin" Hahahahahahahahaha .. good try though. One foot out of the closet is better then talking through the door. we' proud of you, Infinity

almost as good as one up your ass.
    Originally posted by infinityshock almost as good as one up your ass.

Heil Hitler Hostile Homo
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Heil Hitler Hostile Homo

nigger
Jump to Top