User Controls

Ayy lmao. I just noticed something in the "About" section.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Go ahead and click on About then at the bottom you find this.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    he truly is one sad broke motherfucker

Niggas gonna nig
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    LOL.
    That's been there a while now

Hopefully there will be more user-related "FAQs" in the future
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I think this may be Lanny's version of a cry for help.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    What the hell Lanny? You mock and immortalize my meager existence? What a cruel admin you are.
    And, as I documented on Zoklet, the reason I received SSI is because I lied like the devil and manipulated everyone into believing I was far more severe than I actually was, receiving a long list of diagnoses. I did it because I hated working and I am an evil shameless person, it was far better than a low wage job.

Although, to be fair, I did eventually have a mental breakdown and was suicidally depressed for about 3 years, which really fucked me up. I completely lost interest in life and stopped caring.
    Narc Space Nigga [connect my yokel-like scolytidae]
    its not mocking if its true tho

Originally posted by Kolokol-1 That's been there a while now

Hopefully there will be more user-related "FAQs" in the future

If you are cool like me and Lanny you will end up in humans.txt too.
    Originally posted by Malice What the hell Lanny? You mock and immortalize my meager existence? What a cruel admin you are.

I thought it was pretty funny.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Malice And, as I documented on Zoklet, the reason I received SSI is because I lied like the devil and manipulated everyone into believing I was far more severe than I actually was, receiving a long list of diagnoses. I did it because I hated working and I am an evil shameless person, it was far better than a low wage job.

Although, to be fair, I did eventually have a mental breakdown and was suicidally depressed for about 3 years, which really fucked me up. I completely lost interest in life and stopped caring.

You made yourself retarded, bruh.
    Kuje Tej Houston [disorientate this purple-tinged ornithorhynchidae]
    Originally posted by Malice And, as I documented on Zoklet, the reason I received SSI is because I lied like the devil and manipulated everyone into believing I was far more severe than I actually was, receiving a long list of diagnoses. I did it because I hated working and I am an evil shameless person, it was far better than a low wage job.

What drugs do you do? For the life of me I cant remember much of anything since the dosnfall of my life aka discovering zoklet, syncans, you know the SCHpiel

Its me roshambk btw this is my alt

Anyways i dont remember if i ever even responded t any of your posts or talks to you, i have brain swelling rn urgent clinjc said idk if its related to sploos punchi me with glass shards but i decided to not bo to er and im just gonn wait to become an invalid

My point was

Youre a cool dude. Also what drygs do you take
    Originally posted by RisiR † You made yourself retarded, bruh.

We all did, son, we all did. At least I didn't become a bundy addict.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Malice We all did, son, we all did. At least I didn't become a bundy addict.

True, I guess.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Malice …lied like the devil and manipulated everyone into believing I was far more severe than I actually was, receiving a long list of diagnoses.

Maybe you really are as severe as you led people to believe. I mean, how would you know if you are, if you are?

Post last edited by -SpectraL at 2017-06-14T20:14:49.823086+00:00
    Eval/Apply Recursed
    Originally posted by Malice What the hell Lanny? You mock and immortalize my meager existence? What a cruel admin you are.

Not mocking braj. That's probably actually the most frequently asked question in this site out of all the stuff in the FAQ.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Sophie If you are cool like me and Lanny you will end up in humans.txt too.

lol, I didn't know that was a thing
    Originally posted by aldra lol, I didn't know that was a thing

The site if full of easter eggs.
    Ayy lmao
Jump to Top