User Controls

interruptions

Have you ever been doing some sort of normal, simple task like going to the post office or bank and the normal operation of the place was interrupted by someone? Someone may interrupt a normal process because they are seeking attention or they are upset. They may have some sort of emergency or important information, like if a hurricane is coming. Maybe they just want to trash the place or cause mayhem. I'm curious about the reasons these types of interruptions happen.
    It happens everyday, somewhere.

Post last edited by Needledick_Needledick_Needledick at 2017-06-15T20:40:18.247238+00:00
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was at this "professional" car wash a while back, the type you get out of your vehicle and one of the technician's takes over and puts it on the track through the assembly of cleaning mechanisms that lasted roughly 100ft.

Anyway the rest of the store is attached alongside, with big glass windows so if you want you can walk along and watch the progress of your vehicle.

So, I payed for The Works, dropped off my vehicle, and proceeded inside. Also, there are a variety of different things to purchase as you walk along the inside hallway- air fresheners , car care products, magazines, and even food and drink.

So I'm walking along, looking at some things, occasionally glancing through the windows to make sure my car was.. still there, or something, and I get to the end where there's a large bay area of illegals and teenagers who are waiting to wipe your car down with towels and make it spotless and shiny.

Right as I'm waiting for them to finish up, one of them comes up to me and says, 'This your car?' I tell him yes, and he motions me toward it.

When we get there he hands me my keys and says 'alright sir, here you go, and have a nice day.' I get into my car, look around, glance in the backseat, and everything is fine.

I really wanted there to be some type of interruption that day but nope it was just a regular trip to the car wash. *shrug*
    Eval/Apply Recursed
    I operate in a constant cycle of interruption, it's rare to have more than a continuous 30 minutes to devote to one thing at work. Probably mostly my own fault, it used to bother me a lot but I'm pretty used to it by now.
    Originally posted by Eval/Apply I operate in a constant cycle of interruption, it's rare to have more than a continuous 30 minutes to devote to one thing at work. Probably mostly my own fault, it used to bother me a lot but I'm pretty used to it by now.

Mine is like this too but not quite as often and not usually my own fault
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    A few weeks ago I was at the flag store on sunday getting a brew, and as I'm talking to my friend that works there paying some goof walks up behind me and starts talking over me looking all weird and cracked out asking if they got the new shipment of some kind of cigs, and I turn around and tell him to shut the fuck up I don't care about your fucking cigarettes I'm in front of you. And he gets weirded out and one of the clerks starts laughing and we both start laughing and the dude turns around and briskly walks out.

Some people are really rude / self centered.

RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby A few weeks ago I was at the flag store on sunday getting a brew, and as I'm talking to my friend that works there paying some goof walks up behind me and starts talking over me looking all weird and cracked out asking if they got the new shipment of some kind of cigs, and I turn around and tell him to shut the fuck up I don't care about your fucking cigarettes I'm in front of you. And he gets weirded out and one of the clerks starts laughing and we both start laughing and the dude turns around and briskly walks out.

I've only ever noticed the rude/impolite shit happening to me when I'm in a big city. Considering I'm rarely in one it really irks me when it happens definitely a lot more than it should I guess it's because I'm just not used to it. I live in the sticks where the person behind you is more likely to help you cover your purchase if you're short and likely to offer to help you carry out your groceries as well.

It's something about cities that turns people into assholes and self righteous bitches idk why or how though.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby A few weeks ago I was at the flag store on sunday getting a brew, and as I'm talking to my friend that works there paying some goof walks up behind me and starts talking over me looking all weird and cracked out asking if they got the new shipment of some kind of cigs, and I turn around and tell him to shut the fuck up I don't care about your fucking cigarettes I'm in front of you. And he gets weirded out and one of the clerks starts laughing and we both start laughing and the dude turns around and briskly walks out.

someone ban this stupid fuck from making any more stupid fucking posts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    A few weeks ago I walked into a gas station where this obese dwarf was bitching out the clerk. She was trying to pay for cigarettes with a $100 bill and he had reason to suspect it was counterfeit. Unfortunately, he gave her the change before doing a proper check and she threw it back across the counter at him, demanding her fake bill be returned. When he gave it back, she left. He counted out the change and realized she had shorted him $3. I felt kind of bad, so I gave him the difference because he would've gotten in trouble for missing that money out of the register. Then I didn't have enough cash to buy weed.
    r0k3Nb Yung Blood
    Originally posted by infinityshock someone ban this stupid fuck from making any more stupid fucking posts

I reported this fag infinity cock for not support my progressions.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by r0k3Nb …infinity cock…

you dont say...
    r0k3Nb Yung Blood
    Originally posted by infinityshock you dont say…

I just wanna touch your rock.
    Originally posted by infinityshock someone ban this stupid fuck from making any more stupid fucking posts

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by r0k3Nb I just wanna touch your rock.

your tonsils and colon can touch my cock any time they want
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i suck cock the way a street sweeper sucks up dirt off the gutter. but i dont smell as good.

stfu you cock sucking dildo junkie
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu you cock sucking dildo junkie

You're a retard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You're a retard

stfu faggot
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Shut the fuck up you worthless cretins
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I sometimes post on a forum that gets front page flushed by bots and/or a methhead.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Zanick Shut the fuck up you worthless cretins

I gave you a Thanks because you tried but "cretins" isn't hard enough to finish that sentence you worthless shit of a sewer rat.
Jump to Top