User Controls

Adam and Eve

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So, God makes them, they already know language and what an apple is, they are already hungry because they eat it.

So, right off the bat, their FLAWLESS bodies still need nourishment. This means if they didn't get nourishment their FLAWLESS bodies would begin to deteriorate.

Well, a flawless body wouldn't need to eat, because nothing could go wrong with it regardless.

THEREFORE, God's "perfect" creation was never perfect , even to begin with, which cancels Himself out, Genesis is a myth, the Bible is a hoax, and your god is DEAD.

Thank you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the bible and everything in it are is fiction. the original fake news
    RestStop Space Nigga
    This is completely irrelevant to this thread but I remember when my ex-gf's brother was murdered and the house was burnt to a crisp after the fact...their mother was such a hateful worthless hypocritical cunt but somehow despite all of this thought she was one of those chosen God's people...

So being the alcoholic and vengeful dick I was at the time I simply looked at their mother with the brightest smile I could muster and asked "Where is your God?*chuckles* "Where is your God?"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You can have a perfect body and still need to eat, at the same time. There is no contradiction.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You can have a perfect body and still need to eat, at the same time. There is no contradiction.

Why would you need to eat? Do you think Adam could feel pain right away?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    For once I agree with speccy, perfect bodies need perfect fuel.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Perfection doesn't need anything.
    da_whomp Yung Blood
    Dude my Gods been dead for at least a couple years now. But I agree the Bible's a bit sticky n tricky, ahhh shit I've done it all. Jacked off in the Bible again Nacy.
    I've changed my mind, I think the authoritative theological texts support the notion that perfection doesn't require anything.
    It wasn't about food anyways. God put the forbidden tree in the garden as a test of love and trust and loyalty. Eve was fooled by the wicked alien we know as Satan the Devil, who noticed her one weakness, which was a lust for more power. He lied to her and promised her that if she ate of the forbidden fruit, she would become like God, and falsely claimed that was the actual reason God had commanded her not to eat from it, so that she wouldn't be able to steal his power. She fell for it. Adam ate, not because he was fooled, but because he knew Eve would now have to die for her deliberate sin, and he wanted to die with her. He loved Eve more than he loved his maker.
    I suppose the better conflict to address here is whether a perfect being can make the wrong choice. My reading of Aquinas recently suggests to me that it is not. What does this say of Adam and Eve?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    An all knowing god would know all this shit. He'd know people would burn in hell the moment he decided to create us, but he's the god of love. Riiight.
    I think a careful theologian (possibly also Aquinas? I can't recall) would argue that time, which we perceive as linear, is happening all at once for God. As such, he doesn't know in advance per se that we will fall into sin, and furthermore, he isn't able to interrupt our free will.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    All your questions are answered here...

Originally posted by Zanick I suppose the better conflict to address here is whether a perfect being can make the wrong choice. My reading of Aquinas recently suggests to me that it is not. What does this say of Adam and Eve?

Yes. A perfect person can deliberately make the wrong choice, because if that person did not have free will, they would not be truly perfect. Perfection requires freedom. Perfection requires wide boundaries to operate within. Otherwise, that person would be nothing more than a simple robot. But the perfect human was originally designed to be immensely more perfect than a one dimensional robot. Much more.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by mmQ FLAWLESS bodies would begin to deteriorate.

flawless in this context means smooth, umblemished, muscular and cellulite-less skin.

and white too.
    I fucking knew it. I don't need to eat anything. Except black plain coffee.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    there is no such thing as 'flawless'

the term has no valid parameters...its based entirely on individual perception and opinion...which changes between individuals.
    I'm sick now from too much coffee and no food. lol I don't even remember saying that.
Jump to Top