User Controls

Mouth Wash Doesn't Conceal the Smell of Alcohol

infinityshock Black Hole
    all yall retards who drink alcohol then try to camouflage it by drinking mouth wash...you're not fooling anyone.

you just smell like alcohol and mouth wash.
    Ok
    Thanks for the tip
    This is why I just drink mouthwash to get drunk
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I've heard countless antidotes on how to beat breathalyzers after being a pretty serious alcoholic for a decade in the middle of honky tonk no where. Nickels on the tongue, hot sauce, gum, certain breathing techniques during the breathalyzer etc..

A long time ago my friend swore he beat one after drinking 22 Bud lights and his only answer was that he had ate a 12 inch sub just moments before being pulled over idk why but I believed the guy he was never one to fabricate things especially something that trivial he was genuinely stumped himself.
    Originally posted by RestStop I've heard countless antidotes on how to beat breathalyzers after being a pretty serious alcoholic for a decade in the middle of honky tonk no where. Nickels on the tongue, hot sauce, gum, certain breathing techniques during the breathalyzer etc..

A long time ago my friend swore he beat one after drinking 22 Bud lights and his only answer was that he had ate a 12 inch sub just moments before being pulled over idk why but I believed the guy he was never one to fabricate things especially something that trivial he was genuinely stumped himself.

He must have a great deep throat game
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You just suck in through the tube instead of blow. There you go.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Peanut butter is your friend.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RestStop I've heard countless antidotes on how to beat breathalyzers after being a pretty serious alcoholic for a decade in the middle of honky tonk no where. Nickels on the tongue, hot sauce, gum, certain breathing techniques during the breathalyzer etc..

that.

the other alternative is the cop was feeling generous or the machine itself was fucked up. those machines are not as reliable as the manufacturers and prosecutors claim.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock that.

the other alternative is the cop was feeling generous or the machine itself was fucked up. those machines are not as reliable as the manufacturers and prosecutors claim.

Yeah there's a retired highway patrolman here who for $1,500 will go through the maintenance records for the stationary breathalyzer and I've heard that he almost always finds some kind of flaw = case get's dropped. I know my first DUI costed that plus some. IDK it would definitely be worth a shot especially if your job is license sensitive like a semi driver/ups delivery guy etc..
    How about don't drive drunk?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon How about don't drive drunk?

There are many other occasions a person can be breathalyzed. Joist soyin.
    Originally posted by mmQ There are many other occasions a person can be breathalyzed. Joist soyin.

Like what? Legit mmmquestion
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Like what? Legit mmmquestion

Lol well.. if you're living in a halfway house it's very common whenever you get back from work or going somewhere, they'll also breathalyze visitors sometimes because you can't be drunk and visit someone there.

Eh.. that's all I got.
    Okay then don't drive drunk or land yourself in a halfway house lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Lol well.. if you're living in a halfway house it's very common whenever you get back from work or going somewhere, they'll also breathalyze visitors sometimes because you can't be drunk and visit someone there.

Eh.. that's all I got.

jesus fuck, what a pathetic existence you must lead where such things are the norm
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock jesus fuck, what a pathetic existence you must lead where such things are the norm

Halfway houses exist everywhere what the fuck are you talking about?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    yeah well the only people it would've fooled are my dead parents so suck it OP
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Halfway houses exist everywhere what the fuck are you talking about?

ive never been in one, seen one, or known anyone who has, either.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock ive never been in one, seen one, or known anyone who has, either.

Good for you, and if you think knowing someone in treatment is insulting, I can see why you're such a thin-skinned bitch.
Jump to Top