User Controls

Fastest Youve Ever Gone on Two or Four Wheels

infinityshock Black Hole
    Whats the fastest youve ever driven or ridden in a car or on a bike?
    I think I got up to 25mph on a bicycle once. I try not to brag too much about it tho.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    couliflour
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    'Bout two fifty.(In Km/h)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Sophie 'Bout two fifty.(In Km/h)

Lol same here. 160 mph
    Locnar9 Yung Blood
    I did 157MPH in my grandmother's 1995 Cadillac ConCord DeVille. My father had estimated approx 165MPH driving it to FL once. She had th best ride ever and you didn't even know you were speeding. Very smooth ride. ery fast car, for being a grandma car. She'd gotten a 500$ ticket in GA once and wouldn't tell us how fast he clocked her at. Don't know to this day, but my grandmother was flying.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock Whats the fastest youve ever driven or ridden in a car or on a bike?

why dont you tell us how fast your magic truck goes first ?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Sophie 'Bout two fifty.(In Km/h)

no need to specify km/h cos theres no production cars that we know of that goes 250m/h
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I once did 120 on a snowmobile does that count?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by AngryOnion I once did 120 on a snowmobile does that count?

can you read ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader why dont you tell us how fast your magic truck goes first ?

my truck isn't for speed. it's for utility. and I think 90 or so on the hiway.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock my truck isn't for speed. it's for utility. and I think 90 or so on the hiway.

how bout your bike. is that for utility too ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader how bout your bike. is that for utility too ?

yea...i can load up 3,500lbs onto the back of my bike to haul around when the urge strikes me.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock yea…i can load up 3,500lbs onto the back of my bike to haul around when the urge strikes me.

picts or
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader picts or

translate that to english
    doom Houston
    Originally posted by infinityshock Whats the fastest youve ever driven or ridden in a car or on a bike?

150 on a bike
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock translate that to english

pictures or
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Hundred twenty in my old sable
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by benny vader pictures or

it was pure unadulterated sarcasm. the bike weighs 400lbs. its not going to haul a 3,500lb load.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by infinityshock it was pure unadulterated sarcasm. the bike weighs 400lbs. its not going to haul a 3,500lb load.

why not ??
Jump to Top