User Controls

Sploo, you're done

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Fucking lol.
    I knew you'd end up causing a fight and then exacerbating it, btw, I can promise you that your little sissy fit glass breaking is NOTHING compared to what you have coming to you.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Haha, bitch fight.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    do you want bitcoin or not? I need one motivated person to do it, first person to pm me about it has the job
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't tihnk you have enough BTC to make murdering sploo worth my while
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra I don't tihnk you have enough BTC to make murdering sploo worth my while

I don't think murdering sploo is worth anyones while.

he'll eventually huff the wrong aerosol and never regain consciousness.

druggies are easy to make look like accidental deaths..just give them OD quantities of their favorite pharmaceutical
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock I don't think murdering sploo is worth anyones while.

druggies are easy to make look like accidental deaths..just give them OD quantities of their favorite pharmaceutical

shut up and touch your toes bitch while i commit murder on your transverse colon you faggot

Originally posted by infinityshock I don't think murdering sploo is worth anyones while.

Фагот

Post last edited by Kolokol-1 at 2017-06-13T00:27:32.744176+00:00
    идиот
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by niggerlovingcockfagjediprincesswithasmallpenisandgapingasshole shut up and touch your toes bitch while i commit murder on your transverse colon you faggot

hey niggerlovingcockfagjediprincesswithasmallpenisandgapingasshole,

suck a festering dick attached to a hygiene-averse nigger, you fucking faggot jedi spic
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fun fact: Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee once had a running bet of who could go the longest without bathing and still get a groupie to fuck them.

After 2.. MONTHS, Nikki was getting a blowjob in his hotel room when the girl puked up spaghetti all over his cock, rendering Tommy the winner.
    Originally posted by mmQ Fun fact: Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee once had a running bet of who could go the longest without bathing and still get a groupie to fuck them.

After 2.. MONTHS, Nikki was getting a blowjob in his hotel room when the girl puked up spaghetti all over his cock, rendering Tommy the winner.

how does that count as a loss though?
    Originally posted by aldra how does that count as a loss though?
    (he showered)
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra how does that count as a loss though?

Because the girl didn't fuck him afterward.
    a couple of fags that went to the green gay concert together like roger and eggbert arguing like a couple of cool dudes..
    Originally posted by infinityshock hey niggerlovingcockfagjediprincesswithasmallpenisandgapingasshole,

suck a festering dick attached to a hygiene-averse nigger, you fucking faggot jedi spic

Originally posted by infinityshock hey niggerlovingcockfagjediprincesswithasmallpenisandgapingasshole,

No, I'm not a homosexual like you
    Hug it out boys, you're both severely mentally ill/retarded/
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    sploo is the icing on roshambos cake, roshambo is always there when sploo aches, they are very important and always on each others minds, they would be disappointing if any of them ever changed.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby sploo is the icing on roshambos cake, roshambo is always there when sploo aches, they are very important and always on each others minds, they would be disappointing if any of them ever changed.

lol your life must be so barren that you have to point out that me and him are friends, thinking you're on some deep plane analyzing intracacies of what a friendship means but in reality you're just like

DUR UH, SPLOO AND, ROSHAMBO, DUH, BOTH UHHH, THEY INTERACT BECAUS UMMM, THAYRE LIKE

You could've just said

''Sploo and shambo are friends, the whole is always greater than the sum of its parts''

YO UARE DEL DERPADEWSCHAUDEN
    Originally posted by mmQ Fun fact: Nikki Sixx and Tommy Lee once had a running bet of who could go the longest without bathing and still get a groupie to fuck them.

You actually that smelly by not showering a couple months?
    if he was performing regularly he was probably covered in a thin film of semi-dried sweat and beer residue
Jump to Top