User Controls

Well gonts, looks like its another Sunday

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Last night my friend cameover and we installed strap sheets on my matress and we watched even horizon with Laurence Firshburne. And We ent up falling asleep. This morning sunday morning I woke up and went to the store and bought eggs and tereso for breakfast, made some tacos and gave a couple to my friend, then we watched videodrome with james woods.

After that around noon I went to the diamond shamrock for a brew and the guy that works there is kind of an assclown and he now wears glasses even though he doesn't need them and he told me he couldn't sell the brew to me because texas changed their laws to where its now they can only sell booze at 1pm, so I walked out with the brew without paying because I knew he was full of shit and he followed me out to my car and asked for my number and I gave him a fake number and he leaned in and called me a dick so I grabbed his vape that was haning on a lanyard like a tard and I grabbed the vape and yanked it off and it dropped on my floorbord and i started driving off. I told him out the window i'll give it back to you later.

So has anyone here seen event horizon? it was directed by the guy that did mortal kombat.

when johnny cage died ( i was in the theatre when i saw it with my mom) it really scared me legitimately, but I was like 8 years old

so how about you gonts?

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Cool story bro.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Lord Radien played by James Remar

Ajex in Warriors!

William James Remar

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    The warriors suxxed bro, all they do is just run
    Originally posted by Nil The warriors suxxed bro, all they do is just run

This thread isn't about the warriors its about mortal kombat mmmmkk?
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I thought this thread was about sunday or lawrence fishburn
    ^all of the above
    Discount Whore 2.0 Houston [retell my unflavored scrape]
    kill yourself
    Originally posted by Discount Whore 2.0 kill yourself

only if you do first, be the change you want to see.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby he told me he couldn't sell the brew to me because texas changed their laws to where its now they can only sell booze at 1pm, so I walked out with the brew without paying because I knew he was full of shit and he followed me out to my car and asked for my number and I gave him a fake number and he leaned in and called me a dick so I grabbed his vape that was haning on a lanyard like a tard and I grabbed the vape and yanked it off and it dropped on my floorbord and i started driving off. I told him out the window i'll give it back to you later.

Lol, nice
    well gonts
    Originally posted by Nil The warriors suxxed bro, all they do is just run

Not true.. Ajax turned a flurries' into a Popsicle.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Not true.. Ajax turned a flurries' into a Popsicle.

there was no reason at all to bump this piece of shit thread. it would have been perfectly fine to its fitting end of death.

no. you had to revive it, you fucking retard
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    tl/dr
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Oh, cheeks, oh God, tight fucking cheeks, oh God, oh yeah.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    I like playing as reptile on MK2. He's pretty fun. Don't steal plz, and maybe drink less
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    tuesday
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yeah i saw event horizon, pretty trippy movie man.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    netflix recommendations anyone?
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by mashlehash netflix recommendations anyone?

BoJack Horseman is awesome. Black Mirror is really good too.
Jump to Top