User Controls

Weak whyyte antifa wants to "dominate" a 12 year old girl

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    so weak

At what point in the 12 minute video does he say that. I don't have time to watch 11.5 mins of a guy's flip flops
    Originally posted by Fox Paws At what point in the 12 minute video does he say that. I don't have time to watch 11.5 mins of a guy's flip flops

sounds like a personal problem, you alt coward
    I don't have time to read that post either or even finish this se
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    So do you think "antifa" is just a non-specific insult now or what?
    Originally posted by Lanny So do you think "antifa" is just a non-specific insult now or what?

libtard detected, *will not assimilate*
    This is fake news
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby libtard detected, *will not assimilate*

next
    level
    stupid
    Originally posted by Lanny next
    level
    stupid

You should wordenhancement 'Bill Krozby' to this.
    Originally posted by Dargo You should wordenhancement 'Bill Krozby' to this.

again this thread isn't me its about the youtube video of the guy trying to dominate a 12 year old, can you please quit off topic posting? mmmmmk?
    Uh-oh. Things aren't going my way in the nonsense tread I made. Quick! Uhhh.... ENFORCE TOPICALITY!

Heh. Yeah, that'll show 'em.
    Originally posted by Dargo Uh-oh. Things aren't going my way in the nonsense tread I made. Quick! Uhhh…. ENFORCE TOPICALITY!

Heh. Yeah, that'll show 'em.

you seem kinda salty. but again this thread isn't about me its about the one trying to dominate a child.
    "Oh thank god you are here" lol
    Lanny can you please implement an ignore feature? I swear, the quality of this site will shoot up tenfold if you can block this fucktard.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Lanny can you please implement an ignore feature? I swear, the quality of this site will shoot up tenfold if you can block this fucktard.

What's wrong paki boy.. does the nambla type relate to your religious paki belief that it's ok to marry 9 year olds as long as you "perform thighing" (wanking on her leg)
    ^ I'd also ignore this clearly mentally ill chap
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon ^ I'd also ignore this clearly mentally ill chap

you're a faggot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    anyone actually clicks on the videos that fucktard posts?

I don't even read what he types....I sure to fuck am not going to watch his garbage
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Lanny can you please implement an ignore feature? I swear, the quality of this site will shoot up tenfold if you can block this fucktard.

or you could just not be a faggot and not click on my threads and obsess over me?

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-06-11T22:27:21.200816+00:00
    Originally posted by infinityshock anyone actually clicks on the videos that fucktard posts?

I don't even read what he types….I sure to fuck am not going to watch his garbage

but yet you continually post in my threads and comment on my post.... hmmm... kinda queer of you...
Jump to Top