User Controls

black guy interrupts antifa march and beats up a tranny

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    'was that a cool breeze?'
    I was hoping for that black dude to smash his fucking skull in.
    Originally posted by Piles of Crack I was hoping for that black dude to smash his fucking skull in.

yea it wasn't nearly a satisfying enough beatdown
    Originally posted by greenplastic yea it wasn't nearly a satisfying enough beatdown

I give the black guy credit for showing so much restraint, you could tell he was just trying to subdue the guy and didn't genuinely want to hurt him. I would have been swinging ten seconds into the encounter in a blind rage.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    what a bunch of nerds. If you're going to be a fake lady at least be a nice one.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    the only niggers in that video had white skin
    Would have been better if she was a hot tranny, not someone who's obviously just a dude with long hair and bitch tits
    I'd have wanted to murder the twat with the flag. Fuck was that annoying.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Dargo I'd have wanted to murder the twat with the flag. Fuck was that annoying.

you of wanted to, but you wouldn't of because you're all talk and no byte because you're a weak white
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you of wanted to, but you wouldn't of because you're all talk and no byte because you're a weak white

You would've been there defending the tranny you fucking deadbeat junkie wetback
    I don't know.. that black guy could of got a nasty fag infection from the tranny's dirty tranny fingernails.

I was expecting some purple nurple action on Mcbitchtitties.
Jump to Top