User Controls

Do you have a balanced diet?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Currently, mine is anything but. I'm doing an ECA stack to cut and my appetite is nil.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Depends on your definition of balanced diet.
    I eat McDonalds and meth
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by mmQ Depends on your definition of balanced diet.

I mean as in a diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, with enough grains and protein, too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Zanick I mean as in a diet with plenty of fruits and vegetables, with enough grains and protein, too.

Oh, then no.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Just woke up about 5:30 in the afternoon. Ate a bowl of wheaties, rock road ice cream, a few handfuls of green grapes, then some cheese crackers now I'm eating an orange and drinking coffee. So...probably not.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Not bad, about the right level of macronutrients although a little carb heavy and light on fat. I down a multivitamin and hope that covers the rest.

I just take half a centrum a day
    No, I eat too many carbs. I love rice and bread, I have a lot of one or the other with each meal, because I always feel like I need a "neutral" to the dish I'm eating it with. Sometimes I'll go with pasta instead of bread or rice. I also have a giant sweet tooth, but I've been trying to control it for a while by not buying any sugar, and it's worked well. I eat lots of meat and veggies tho, and have worked out a stack of supplements to take each day to make sure my nutrition is taken care of on the vitamin and minerals front.
    Originally posted by Shitfucker

I just take half a centrum a day

If you were a true Qi master, you could survive on a quarter centrum a day
    Weston A Price. Basically a lot of raw milk, meat, organs. You can eat oats but you need to soak them in vinegar and water first. (Normally i crash with carbs but this stopped that).

But yeah, for me this is the balance between high protein/high fat and burning fat and eating abunch of shit so I could put on muscle.
    Dionysus Houston
    My diet is improvised at best. Food isn't the highest priority on my shopping list, so I tend to live on rice, porridge, pasta and whatever random shit I can find to flavor.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    I eat 6000 calories a day...I'm waaay out of balanced.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dionysus My diet is improvised at best. Food isn't the highest priority on my shopping list, so I tend to live on rice, porridge, pasta and whatever random shit I can find to flavor.

need more protein...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon If you were a true Qi master, you could survive on a quarter centrum a day

I eat 2 or 3 of them a day...
    I eat protein, complex csrbs, fiber, on whatever I can find or scavenge, or I just don't eat anything. My body doesn't like food, or many man made products. I'm like a bubble girl.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kinkou I eat protein, complex csrbs, fiber, on whatever I can find or scavenge, or I just don't eat anything. My body doesn't like food, or many man made products. I'm like a bubble girl.

do you swallow? that's nutrition
    At a time in my life when I was still fat I was bulimic for several months. I'd also excersise for 3 or 4 hours each day. Some days I would just drink Bacardi out of the bottle and exercise. It was a cool moment in my length of life....

I swallow all my food now, unless it tastes like shit or I realize it's full of sugar.. then I spit it in the trash can.

Don't ask questions you don't want real answers for lol.
    Dionysus Houston
    Originally posted by infinityshock need more protein…

I know, but I need that income for drugs.
Jump to Top