User Controls

Is it even physically possible to be hotter than Henry Cavill?

infinityshock Black Hole
    I'll cram the happy end of a 400amp TiG welder up your asshole and spark it off then you can decide if that's hot enough
    Originally posted by infinityshock I'll cram the happy end of a 400amp TiG welder up your asshole and spark it off then you can decide if that's hot enough

2/10. Shut up, niggerlover.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Poasting in a faggots thread. They don't call him captain cornhole for nthing
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Poasting in a faggots thread. They don't call him captain cornhole for nthing
    In Bill Krozby's mind, calling an openly gay man gay is a clever insult.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    What about him makes him sexy to you?
    Originally posted by RisiR † What about him makes him sexy to you?

Everything. He's physically perfect. I feel like he has the most universally appealing face and body I could concoct if I was an alien scientist trying to make a human robot. Square jaw, soft eyes, defined features, dazzling smile, and very well balanced and built body. The body is a big one too, he's not a meat mountain, but he's not a pussy bitch.

And I can't quantify it but he has a very unpretentious, sweet look and aura to him, like he's still down to earth and nice despite being hot as fuck.

^you're a huge queer
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^you're a huge queer

Uh, yes? Looks like Henry's sheer hotness is making you insecure and uncomfortable.
    Does Henry Cavill make you feel ugly and skinny, Bill Krozby? I bet his cock is huge too.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I would definitely give him a hug.
    Originally posted by mmQ I would definitely give him a hug.

I want to hug his cock with my ass
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Uh, yes? Looks like Henry's sheer hotness is making you insecure and uncomfortable.

not at all you're just a big homo
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon In Bill Krozby's mind, calling an openly gay man gay is a clever insult.

oh i didn't know you were an openly gay man, that explains a lot my bad
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    rainbowgeoff 15 points 1 year ago

This is this close to a small bedroom with pictures of this guy lining the wall and candles melted down to their bases.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    He's a stud. No doubt.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon 2/10. Shut up, niggerlover.

i rescind my previous offer.

instead im going to shoot you right up your transverse colon with an over-amped tazer while i cram my cock into your craw and perpetually orgasm from your uncontrollable muscle spasms
Jump to Top