User Controls

I've been stalking my current boyfriend for a decade +...

hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    and I finally bagged and tagged him.

....in less than 2 weeks I'm going to be driving approx. 450 miles to sexually molest Piles of Crack.

Inb4 "Attention whore"
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Keep §m£ÂgØL out of it this time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Post vids
    As mmQ would say: I just, once again cringed my butthole inside out.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I hope each limb gets torn from your fat disgusting torso and posted on imgur for us all to laugh at.
    Although

Originally posted by Piles of Crack Had a hooker shit on my chest at the peak of an LSD trip

maybe they're a match..
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by hydromorphone and I finally bagged and tagged him.

….in less than 2 weeks I'm going to be driving approx. 450 miles to sexually molest Piles of Crack.

Inb4 "Attention whore"

stfu attention whore.

the only bagging going on will be the plastic ones over your head
    For god's sake don't get pregnant again.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 1337 For god's sake don't get pregnant again.

signed
    I feel bad for PoC
    wtf
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I feel bad for PoC

You should have heard the all depraved shit she plans to do to the poor bastard.
    Originally posted by 1337 You should have heard the all depraved shit she plans to do to the poor bastard.

Didn't she golddig him into paying off all her debts or some shit? He hasn't even met her and she's already taken him to the cleaners lol

I hope the pussy's good nigga, cuz it's gonna have to outweigh the regret that'll inevitably come after.
    Originally posted by Malice Keep §m£ÂgØL out of it this time.

Poor jelom. How many good men does this fat ho have to break before we finally crucify her?
    lol you call this love? you fucking rats are just in heat.. go have another litter and feed your pups your rat milk you fat whore.

Real love is me and HTS-girlfriend. We are soulmates.

Originally posted by Captain Falcon Didn't she golddig him into paying off all her debts or some shit? He hasn't even met her and she's already taken him to the cleaners lol

You must be thinking of someone else. She wouldn't even let me loan her $45 for her phone bill. She doesn't ask me for shit. I know you guys hate her guts but don't make up blatantly false shit for the fuck of it.

Dargo, that was a joke if you're too fucking dense to understand that.
    now its a joke...ok

but this is just terrible
    Believe whatever you want
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I believe I will have myself another English muffin; they are particularly enjoyable today. Thank you!
    Originally posted by mmQ I believe I will have myself another English muffin; they are particularly enjoyable today. Thank you!

english muffins are way too dry

kill yourself
Jump to Top