User Controls

Picking up used needles off the ground

Trench spikes.

People just throw them around.. I'd rather pick one up and boot up than have those pharmacy cucks judge me for my diabeetus.

There are needle boxes all over but people purposely throw them around playgrounds and public places. Its a form of protest.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Order then in bulk on the internet like a civilized human being.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    But there's literally one a few feet on the ground from where I'm sitting.

Fuck the internet Its too slow only cucks use it
    bling bling Dark Matter
    OMG SC IS THAT U IDK WARE UR POSTS WERE lANNY wud never tell me wdf i go praeying to u ever night
    Lanny keeps banning and delete my accounts
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by scron Trench spikes.

People just throw them around.. I'd rather pick one up and boot up than have those pharmacy cucks judge me for my diabeetus.

There are needle boxes all over but people purposely throw them around playgrounds and public places. Its a form of protest.

Where I used to live there was a a van of do-gooders that would drive around and hand them out, also the corner store sold them aswell, lel fucking viets don't give a fuck.
    When I got hired, I had to take an HIV education course. Apparently, if you rinse the needle out 3 times with bleach, you won't get AIDS, so there's that. Bonus points if you do get AIDS, though.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by 1337 When I got hired, I had to take an HIV education course. Apparently, if you rinse the needle out 3 times with bleach, you won't get AIDS, so there's that. Bonus points if you do get AIDS, though.

what? that's fucking ridiculous. just get a fucking clean needle and don't worry about it
    Dionysus Houston
    Don't listen to these people. You are doing the right thing! Fuck he Cucks
    yummy

That image is misleading at best, the magnification increases for the bottom two frames, so the damage to the tip of the needle looks worse. They are zooming in on the damage.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    how do black ppl saw theyer veins off
Jump to Top