User Controls

See dis shit man?! Smfhh... Careful wit these hoes..

bling bling Dark Matter

:Public service announcement:
    I can't stress enough the importance of being safe while Internet dating. This girl in the picture below attemtped to have me setup last weekend. She invited me to her house, which she said was hers, there was a couple of red flags that told me something wasn't right. We had a couple of drinks, watched a movie and chatted. Everything seemed cool until about 2 hrs into my visit,, Her phone had rang and she pick it up then hung back up with out saying hello, then her demeanor changed. Then she got up and started turning all the lights off in the house, I asked her what was wrong and she didn't answer. This wave of concern came over me, it was God telling me it was time to leave now. I grabbed my belongings and started to head out the door, she attempted to encourage me to stay so I played it off like I'd be right back, so when I shut the door behind me. I ran like hell down the stairs and thru the parking lot, when I was about 150 ft away I looked back and seen 2guys with bandanas on there faces jump the back wall, then ran straight up to the apartment I just left,, Thank God they didn't see me.. I ran so fast I almost ran out of my shoes, I'm not trying to be on the next episode of the first 48. I made a police report but they said they couldn't do anything because a crime wasn't committed yet,, i know she probably done this before and Im just trying to save the next sucker she comes across. And she left a text on my phone saying "I guess you knew what was good for ya". Keep in mind I met her on plenty of fish that day and only knew her for 3 hrs. Now I'm stuck wondering what would of happend had I been there. I Literally missed them by a minute, I truly feel blessed.
    used to drive a horse

infinityshock Black Hole
    nigger lover
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by bling bling

I can't stress enough the importance of being safe while Internet dating. This girl in the picture below attemtped to have me setup last weekend. She invited me to her house, which she said was hers, there was a couple of red flags that told me something wasn't right. We had a couple of drinks, watched a movie and chatted. Everything seemed cool until about 2 hrs into my visit,, Her phone had rang and she pick it up then hung back up with out saying hello, then her demeanor changed. Then she got up and started turning all the lights off in the house, I asked her what was wrong and she didn't answer. This wave of concern came over me, it was God telling me it was time to leave now. I grabbed my belongings and started to head out the door, she attempted to encourage me to stay so I played it off like I'd be right back, so when I shut the door behind me. I ran like hell down the stairs and thru the parking lot, when I was about 150 ft away I looked back and seen 2guys with bandanas on there faces jump the back wall, then ran straight up to the apartment I just left,, Thank God they didn't see me.. I ran so fast I almost ran out of my shoes, I'm not trying to be on the next episode of the first 48. I made a police report but they said they couldn't do anything because a crime wasn't committed yet,, i know she probably done this before and Im just trying to save the next sucker she comes across. And she left a text on my phone saying "I guess you knew what was good for ya". Keep in mind I met her on plenty of fish that day and only knew her for 3 hrs. Now I'm stuck wondering what would of happend had I been there. I Literally missed them by a minute, I truly feel blessed.

are you ill bling? your voice sounds funny.

Originally posted by bling bling

You probably dodged a couple of bullets. Tagged and POF are both full of transsexuals and it seems more common with blacks. I would give that one a 25% chance, 50% if she is 5'7 or taller....you didn't fuck it did you?

That being said you are a pussy for not killing them all.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by bling bling Now I'm stuck wondering what would of happend had I been there.

you missed an intense session of foursome.
    When meeting hoes on the internet use one of those apps to change your number. Always ask for water before sex so you can slip the gun under the pillows (and retreive it when they go to wash the cum out of the cooch afterwards) And try not to fuck trannies.
    damn thats sketchy as fuck. you should make a fake account, meet up with her again, but this time roofie her so shes unconscious, then you go to your car and grab your bag with your ak in it and come back and barricade yourself in the apartment. when the two guys come in you just fuckin merk them, take their money/drugs/guns, then just beat the shit out of her with your rifle while shes unconscious, fuck up the house and take or destroy their phones so after she wakes up it takes her a while to get help, and then just gtfo there. also rob the house of anything valuable.
    Originally posted by greenplastic damn thats sketchy as fuck. you should make a fake account, meet up with her again, but this time roofie her so shes unconscious, then you go to your car and grab your bag with your ak in it and come back and barricade yourself in the apartment. when the two guys come in you just fuckin merk them, take their money/drugs/guns, then just beat the shit out of her with your rifle while shes unconscious, fuck up the house and take or destroy their phones so after she wakes up it takes her a while to get help, and then just gtfo there. also rob the house of anything valuable.

There is nothing to gain here other than maybe a hi-point (possibly a taurus) and a blunt. Killing them would be for fun. And the smart thing to do would be leave the said hi-point in case you were caught and you could say it was self defense. Maybe shoot the tranny with it and put it back where it was.

Post last edited by ACE at 2017-06-30T00:29:52.071018+00:00
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by MCC Think about how many females / males there are and now think about this;

If all of these women want to play 2 guys at once and ask for EVERYTHING while being worthless fat sluts…

Just do that math.. It leaves every man spoken for like they can decide if you are good enough to breed or if you have to compete to ever get laid. Hah its one big GAME im telling you.

a girl have 3 fuckable holes at any one time.
Jump to Top