User Controls

How to not be extremely depressed?

Kuje Tej Houston [disorientate this purple-tinged ornithorhynchidae]
    Like an idiot I started smoking spice again weeks ago, and physical pain makes everything fucking worse, collapsed sinus, tooth digging into skull, drug addiction to e point where I. Hate. The feeling of all "recreational" drugs lately, nothing is pleasurable. Even when sober, I'm too weak in the spine to quit and too brain damaged to ever feel. It takes nightly 1mg xanax that i dont even have a prescription for and fucking melatonin and high doses of lamictal to numb me out enough to stop the misery well enough to sleep

Man up/an hero?
    Read prometheus rising and quantum psycology.
    Quitting drugs btw goes without saying. Withdrawals suck so does life so its like, I have a less severe feeling of hopelessness to look forward to. For 20-35 years.
    Also would you aay melatonin helps with depression better than nothing at all? Yeah its just a pineal glans hormone and a serotonin precursor but.. brain?

prayer and meditation.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by AltarEgo Read prometheus rising and quantum psycology.

That won't work for everyone.
    grab a job
    Kill yourself
    Originally posted by Kuje Tej Also would you aay melatonin helps with depression better than nothing at all? Yeah its just a pineal glans hormone and a serotonin precursor but.. brain?

I honestly don't think it does. I've taken melatonin for awhile and won't anymore. It's only beneficial if you take it occasionally and taking twice or thrice the amount just makes you feel weird when you wake up.

what you should do is try singing in the shower. get into opera and "spanish" music or play guitar or dance or sing doo-wap songs and look at your lineage. Put on your favorite tie and live your life.

I have bouts of depression for sure, but I wouldn't consider myself a depressed person in general because I have things that I believe in and am close to.

Originally posted by friskyninja grab a job

jobs suck
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby jobs suck

This explains a lot about you
    join a gym
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon This explains a lot about you

Yes it does.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Kuje Tej Like an idiot I started smoking spice again weeks ago, and physical pain makes everything fucking worse, collapsed sinus, tooth digging into skull

how's your medical cover? dental pain is the worst because it's constant; you'll feel a lot better once you get it fixed
    Really thought just go outside.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    The best way is self-improvement.

self-improvement = self-masturbation

And masturbation feels good. So start eating healthy, exercising, quit bad habits, pick up good habits, and fixing things that are wrong with yourself. Don't forget to squirt on the haters.
    Get mad, watch house of cards, feel powerful (even though you're a dumb cuck, like me), learn something unique, and make yourself useful. All it takes is a direction, and the stubbornness to motivate you to keep going in that direction. You're gonna die anyways, stop caring about what people think of you. Do what's right according to you and your own system of morals. Be up front with people, be honest, be an outright fair businessman in all of your interactions. You are capable of growing to spectacular heights if you ignore your fears and do what's effective. I know it's hard, so do it gradually. A little conversation with a stranger here, a fun impulsive decision there, and with a bit of practice at living life, you end up the most interesting guy at the pub. People don't care about your zit face or your retardation or your shortcomings if you've lived and done more than them.
    Helladamnleet African Astronaut [impartially tyrannize that lentinus]
    Smoke weed every day.
Jump to Top