GingerJew Yung Blood
    I am Yacobs. I come you to have fun
    GingerJew Yung Blood
    Dont feel ambarrasd say hi 2 me
    infinityshock Black Hole
    stfu and post nude selfies or gtfo.

not necessarily in that order
    GingerJew Yung Blood
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu and post nude selfies or gtfo.

not necessarily in that order

I'm sorry, but of orthodox jedirry we don't post photos of ourselves. we're not allowed. nor mirrors. i barely know what I look like so why should you.

and if you're a man then you must be a fagala for which we don't allow to speak to us. and if you woman then you whore and must be goy
    bling bling Dark Matter
    r u allowed to post on saturdays
    GingerJew Yung Blood
    Originally posted by bling bling r u allowed to post on saturdays

No! unless machine is already on I can have a goy send my messages. are you pretty jedi woman?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Gingerjedi I'm sorry, but of orthodox jedirry we don't post photos of ourselves. we're not allowed. nor mirrors. i barely know what I look like so why should you.

and if you're a man then you must be a fagala for which we don't allow to speak to us. and if you woman then you whore and must be goy

hey stupid jedi, orthodox juden arent allowed to be on the internet, either.

moron

its not faggotry if i dont tell you i love you as im filling your transverse colon with my baby sauce.
    Originally posted by infinityshock hey stupid jedi, orthodox juden arent allowed to be on the internet, either.

moron

its not faggotry if i dont tell you i love you as im filling your transverse colon with my baby sauce.

I think you're thinking of Amish. Even orthodox jedis can run electronics outside of Sabbat

wait.. LOL Is infinity a Floridian jedi? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I think you're thinking of Amish. Even orthodox jedis can run electronics outside of Sabbat

wait.. LOL Is infinity a Floridian jedi? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

no, im thinking of othodox juden, as stated by my previous quote of der juden, you retarded faggot nigger
    Originally posted by infinityshock no, im thinking of othodox juden, as stated by my previous quote of der juden, you retarded faggot nigger

You're a self loathing orthodox jedi?

It all makes sense now.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You're a self loathing orthodox jedi?

It all makes sense now.

stfu nigger
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

bling bling Dark Matter
    goyim its not a word for a non jedi it a word for mentally dead moferfukars
    GingerJew Yung Blood
    Originally posted by bling bling goyim its not a word for a non jedi it a word for mentally dead moferfukars

Hush mouth you imperialist. We will make all of western nations equal with our communital plans
Jump to Top