User Controls

I just tried to escape something in my head

and i dont remember what it was either
    GingerJew Yung Blood
    it was your birth
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HampTheToker African Astronaut
    GingerJew Yung Blood
    Originally posted by HampTheToker

this offen me
    Kuje Tej Houston [disorientate this purple-tinged ornithorhynchidae]
    I dis it qas scary
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by HampTheToker

you just gave niggerlovingcockfagjediprincesswithasmallpenisandgapingasshole (formerly known as Bill Krozby) a trigger for his PTSD from when he used to be an altar boy getting gang-rammed by the entire diocese of catholic priests.
    GingerJew Yung Blood
    Originally posted by infinityshock you just gave niggerlovingcockfagjediprincesswithasmallpenisandgapingasshole (formerly known as Bill Krozby) a trigger for his PTSD from when he used to be an altar boy getting gang-rammed by the entire diocese of catholic priests.

you know lots about diocese and being the altered boy. tell more!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Gingerjedi you know lots about diocese and being the altered boy. tell more!

because i used to be a priest before they kicked me out for ass plundering niggerlovingcockfagjediprincesswithasmallpenisandgapingasshole (formerly known as Bill Krozby) too many times.

apparently there is some sort of quota for how many times an individual altar boy can be sodomized and i exceeded the amount by several dozen fold.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    The government now has technology which allows them to directly link in remotely to the electric and chemical charges in your brain. They can read your thoughts, edit them, delete them, or basically just fuck with you to test their upgrades.
    GingerJew Yung Blood
    Originally posted by infinityshock because i used to be a priest before they kicked me out for ass plundering niggerlovingcockfagjediprincesswithasmallpenisandgapingasshole (formerly known as Bill Krozby) too many times.

apparently there is some sort of quota for how many times an individual altar boy can be sodomized and i exceeded the amount by several dozen fold.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Gingerjedi

that makes no sense, but...okay...
    GingerJew Yung Blood
    Originally posted by infinityshock that makes no sense, but…okay…

Hey's playing David Ferrie from the film you call JFK

He talks about his weakness of being a fag and loving young boys. "My one little weakness and the defrock me"
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The government now has technology which allows them to directly link in remotely to the electric and chemical charges in your brain. They can read your thoughts, edit them, delete them, or basically just fuck with you to test their upgrades.

I have chemical imbalance, doesnt work on me. Too many sodium bromine ionz
    GingerJew Yung Blood
    Spectral tells truth. IBM has worked on this brain thought pattern for mapping and it is in fact an existing application which they can read in real time. 10 years ago, they had certain doctos on the payroll who implanted RF chips behind the eye while they sedated you and even in the ear canal. they would then walk past you with a RFID reader (like they place in dogs and cats necks) and just read an earlier recording of what you said.

they looked for hotkey or wildcard reads.

Today they sync with software and can read in real time.

You're all fucked and Mos-Sad is behind it.
    smoke meth every day its like wearing 100 tin foil hats.
    Even better, eat it. Eat meth. You won't be disappointed.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    You dont rush or OD from eating it.

I like hitting the floor and having seizures.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Even better, eat it. Eat meth. You won't be disappointed.

This. Lasts much longer, is more functional, and has far less peripheral side effects

The comedown is noticeable but not horrid like other ROAs

Rectal is even better though
    Eating it is only good if you are working but if I was allowed to hit the tek pipe during my smoke break holy fuck I WOULD GET SO MUCH DONE WDF!!!!

keeping drugs illegal is killing capitalism
    In our day, we had mescaline.
Jump to Top