User Controls

the help sploo find a gf thread

cmon please
    I have one for you:

She's totally single too.
    Originally posted by Dargo I have one for you:

She's totally single too.

all of my gfs were better looking than any slampig you've ever had. that comes with not being an ugly shit.

sadly, i am also batshit insane, so they leave quickly
    just fuck your friends its cheap and easy. You have to get very intoxicated first though
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/
    Originally posted by Rebirth all of my gfs were better looking than any slampig you've ever had. that comes with not being an ugly shit.

sadly, i am also batshit insane, so they leave quickly

Fucker, I'm from Russia. Also, you've plastered your ugly mug all over this website. I know what you look like. You're downright untouchable, not to mention now you're fat.

Besides, you aren't batshit insane; stop trying to sound like a badass. You're just retarded.
    you're from winter nigger land but you still can only get cucked by slampigs? you make me sick, literally shaking rn. you should fucking kill yourself nigger. any vagina that has been moistened by the reflected eyesight off my adonis genes caused a cataclysmic change in the lives of women that you could only dream of. your needle dick is insufficient for even a cat. malice could cuck you. my penis causes the glove compartments to hydrate without the owner ever realizing it. i am beautiful, smart, and the best person ever. you are gay and a faggot.
    This hideous creature is you. Stop lying.

mfw someone doesn't acknowledge my inherent superiority to everything without hesitation

at first im surprised and humored, but then it makes me sad =(

i'm so sorry to hear of these people just willingly denying the facts of life. perhaps it is disappointing that i am better than you, but would you rather lie to yourself your whole life instead? you fucking nonbeliever, you are scum, you are a rabid dog and i'll pull your teeth out one by one. i'll declaw you just so can see the error of your ways. why do you want to ruin the harmony of society? everyone who knows sploo loves sploo, everyone who sees sploo loves sploo. i havent gotten a gf because i'm always too good for them and tell them how to commit suicide in elaborate ways n stuff. you're an awful psychologist if you cant psychoanalyze your own cognition to see why exactly you are splitting your ego into nonsensical fragments that tell you not to follow me over the cliff in an all encompassing love...

it is true that i have gained some weight, but when my perceptions have complete and all-encompassing control over every manipulable, i have little reason to move. instead, i exist in a limbo state of prenatal pleasure and satiation. it's simply amazing and i wish i could somehow share this joy with other people.

Post last edited by Rebirth at 2017-06-08T03:58:30.595620+00:00
    tl;dr

still fat and ugly

Now go tard out over some more IQ tests.
    liar
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Get the tinder app or okcupid or pof and just go on dates until you find someone you get along with. That or go to bars / shows and meet girls there that are into similar music as you.

I met this girl on tinder a few months ago and I really liked her but I realized that there was a fundamental difference between us. She was very politically correct about everything but would drink a lot and act really mean and basically most of our time was spent me going to her place having sex she'd put on her clothes and start drinking wine and we'd watch rick and morty. About a month ago I deleted her number and started seeing some other girl who is actually receptive towards my affection and lets me cum in her. But I don't know if she's actually my gf, but I have just been seeing her for the most part.

Last weekend I got really drunk and hit up some girl online and she was down to hang so I went and picked her up but she wasn't what I thought she was going to be. I figured I'd make the most of it and got some more brews and took her to my place.
    I basically just passed out in bed with a movie playing while she kept trying to wake me up to do something with her and she just got up dressed and left. Kinda awkward but hey it happens.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    My fuxk this thread gave me a tapeworm. Thanks
    Originally posted by mmQ My fuxk this thread gave me a tapeworm. Thanks

better pull it out
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by niggerlovingcockfagjediprincesswithasmallpenisandgapingasshole better pull it out

hey niggerlovingcockfagjediprincesswithasmallpenisandgapingasshole,

something you have never told anyone. ever.
    date hydro

kreepy Kay
    masshlehadh
    4j
    efGGER

mmq is a fagot too
    faggot claims he has a 160 iq and can't move out of parents house, graduate highschool, or find a gf what a goober
    Sploo, you're a cute kid. Getting a girlfriend is not hard, you just need to not be a weirdo, get some confidence and partake in social activities. Find out if your college has a gardening club, go and honestly participate, and talk to the chicks there like a normal human being until you can ask them out.
    If Bill Krozby can get a girlfriend, anyone can lmao
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon If Bill Krozby can get a girlfriend, anyone can lmao

evidently sploo and you can't

/thread
Jump to Top