User Controls

best in ear headphone

bling bling Dark Matter
    cheap ones only like 30 bux mabye??
    bling bling Dark Matter
    plz
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    http://www.soundguys.com/best-earbuds-under-50-3717/
    Xiaomi Hybrid Pro. Literally the best headphones under $150... And they cost ~$30.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ya i herd of 1` b4 like that mayb is the same
    bling bling Dark Matter
    HOW TO NO IF BUYING REAL XAIMOS????
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Xiaomi Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro
    Xiaomi has been on this list before, thanks to their Piston 2.0 earbuds. And now two generations later, they’re back on this list. If you want good sound for cheap, check out the new Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro. When they were first announced late last year they were called the “Hybrid Earphones”, but now that they’ve made their way to the states Xiaomi has decided to change the name to Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro. Whatever they want to call them, they sound great. These have dual drivers in each housing. A balanced armature driver that handles the high end and a hybrid dynamic driver which is responsible for the lows and the highs. Pair that with the slick and modern design and you have a pair of headphones that sound better than other earbuds twice the price. That said, nothing is perfect and these do come with a few issues. For one, these were made to work with Android. So if you’re rocking an iOS device you’re out of luck because the control module is rendered all but useless. You lose volume functionality and we even had some issues with pausing and playing as well. You also might want to swap out the earbuds for something that fits a little better since the included pairs aren’t the greatest. Still, the sound of the Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro is top notch. For a great sounding pair of headphones, these are the way to go.
    Originally posted by bling bling HOW TO NO IF BUYING REAL XAIMOS????

I got mine from GearBest, but PenonAudio is excellent too.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    they have sum buttons on the cable isnt tht just a fail point
    Originally posted by bling bling they have sum buttons on the cable isnt tht just a fail point

They're good quality, and if they fail, all you lose is software volume control (you'll have to change your phone volume or whatever manually).
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Xiaomi Hybrid Pro. Literally the best headphones under $150… And they cost ~$30.

Gonna try these out

You better not be fucking with me Falco!!!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    you're not generally going to get very good earphones for $30
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Gonna try these out

You better not be fucking with me Falco!!!

They're pretty much the absolute best you can get for anywhere remotely in the price range, so if you don't like them, you won't like anything else either unless you drop over $150. Best of luck!
    Originally posted by aldra you're not generally going to get very good earphones for $30

Depends on what "very good" means. Audio is actually very definitely subject to diminishing returns. The Xiaomi PHDs punch incredibly far above their own weight so they compete with headphones up to the ~$150 range, and above that range, you're already getting deep into "holy shit, I wasted my money, I'm such a rube" territory.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    If you plug them into a cellphone you don't need high end shit anyway.
    Originally posted by RisiR † If you plug them into a cellphone you don't need high end shit anyway.

Depends on the phone, and its DAC. My Galaxy S7 Edge has a Samsung Lucky CS47 DAC due to being an Exynos model and it sounds fantastic. If you're one of the faggots who think the HTC phones sound better (which is due to their stupid boomsound codec fucking with the audio accuracy), it comes with the SoundAlive equaliser that properly interacts with the DAC and allows for pretty granular and high quality digital tuning.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I got a HTC phone with beatsaudio, my nigga. I think it's some garbitch.

What kind of headphones do you use?
    Originally posted by RisiR † I got a HTC phone with beatsaudio, my nigga. I think it's some garbitch.

What kind of headphones do you use?

Jaybird X3 are the ones I stuff into my pants pocket for Bluetooth audio anywhere, since it's convenient. I have a wired pair of JVC HAFX 750s that I use while travelling.
    Also, I'm guessing your phone was the M7?
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    I have no idea. It was a gift from a friend that came in the mail. I'm not a phone guy. I don't use smartphones to communicate other than on forums. This one never leaves my house.

It is an older model for sure.
Jump to Top