User Controls

too tired to move too awake to stay still

worst feeling man
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah I feel ya lil bro. How about you go get a soda and send me that test you made.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    RLS is the worst
    bling bling Dark Matter
    burn 1`
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    That's chronic anxiety. You need anxiety pills to fix that now.
    pretty sure he's rebounding after binging on bundy and t-pain like a dumbass
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by aldra RLS is the worst

I used to get rls from quitting drinking but now I have restless prostate problem
    yeah rebounding off any GABAergic will do that to you, I had it for a little while after binging on phenibut... I think I would've preferred a seizure.

also wtf
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by niggerlovingcockfagjediprincesswithasmallpenisandgapingasshole I used to get rls from quitting drinking but now I have restless prostate problem

hey niggerlovingcockfagjediprincesswithasmallpenisandgapingasshole, stop letting strange niggers cornhole your asshole into a gaping chasm and your prostate wont have issues.

try oral to give your shitter a break
    Sub_Mod Houston
    Originally posted by infinityshock hey niggerlovingcockfagjediprincesswithasmallpenisandgapingasshole, stop letting strange niggers cornhole your asshole into a gaping chasm and your prostate wont have issues.

try oral to give your shitter a break

Sub_Mod here, believe it or not but anal stimulation that massages the prostate is actually good for men with prostasis. And one question, why are you acting so obtuse?
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    OK
Jump to Top