User Controls

destuction

bling bling Dark Matter
    i ragged off a think bike sign off this post yeterday bcus i been walking past the bike crew place tinne ago an they all been stood round in a big wank circle on the road wif nothing going on in the middle wot i had to walk thru and i swear down i herd da guy i walked past say "it time 4 u to bogoff" wtf am jus walking thru wif dog

they put 3 signs up on one shitty road that lead to the industrial road were the bike shit is thy put 3 signs up there but no1` else just so they can feel badman about themselfs they had this wood backed sign and they put their crew name on it "MC DRUIDS NORTH" so yeterday i jus jumpd up an ripped it off an jus threw it in the river
    BOSS Yung Blood
    Why don't you work on your discipline​? It will help you with your drug dealing.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    bikers r noods i was kicking random rubbish that had been dumped into the road on blind corners so the skid out and go fly into the river
    bling bling Dark Matter
    also today i went dwn to see if the new fence wos still up on the unused railway tracks i always walk my dog thru and there had been more work done on the fence but i pulled it down easy
    infinityshock Black Hole
    poster child for not huffing random aerosol products on a frequent basis.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    I Want To Huff Paint With Skrillix
Jump to Top