User Controls

Name the 3 NiS posters that you

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    personally enjoy the most looking forward to what they might have to say.

Lol.

I just need to make one person's list for self-esteem purposes. That said, don't include me on your list out of kindness. Be honest friends. Who are your 3 favorites posters at this current time and age?

Mine, you ask???

And it does fluctuate, but over the last month anyway, in no order

Falco
    Mally
    DW

This of course isn't meant to be a slight at anyone else as I enjoy many of you, and these change from month to month.

I'm not drunk yet but I'm getting there
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    mylanMoore
    TLyons
    iCusi5
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ personally enjoy the most looking forward to what they might have to say.

Lol.

I just need to make one person's list for self-esteem purposes. That said, don't include me on your list out of kindness. Be honest friends. Who are your 3 favorites posters at this current time and age?

Mine, you ask???

And it does fluctuate, but over the last month anyway, in no order

Falco
    Mally
    DW

This of course isn't meant to be a slight at anyone else as I enjoy many of you, and these change from month to month.

I'm not drunk yet but I'm getting there

how romantic. the NIS version of 'a/s/l/willyoustickyourdickinmyassonthefirstdate?'
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by SBTlauien mylanMoore
    TLyons
    iCusi5

Makes sense
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Makes sense

Fine.

Sophie
    Malice
    Aldra
    Lanny
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ooh the big 4. :)

Lol

Jk thank you
    Originally posted by SBTlauien mylanMoore
    TLyons
    iCusi5

I have no idea who the fuck these people are
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Fu7uuuck!!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon I have no idea who the fuck these people are

Who are MASSIVE FAGGOTS for $2000, Alex?
    My list:

- Aldra
    - Mr Questions

I'm not sure of any more, those are pretty much the only users that consistently either entertain me or intrigue me to a high level, although there are a bunch of good ones that I like/am friendly with. If it was a "people I like" list, I'd include Risir, Lanny, and a couple more.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon My list:

- Aldra
    - Mr Questions

I'm not sure of any more, those are pretty much the only users that consistently either entertain me or intrigue me to a high level, although there are a bunch of good ones that I like/am friendly with. If it was a "people I like" list, I'd include Risir, Lanny, and a couple more.

Thank you for your honesty. I pretty much agree with the most of your post. That's where the question stemmed from. My list could be intermittentantly changed like I said, but it's still true right now.

That's right boys. Let's make a popular club and totally go smoke joints in the girls bathroom when we're not supposed to be doing that and become the hush talk of the hallways. Ahaha

Ahahahahaha

I just took an AIRPLSNE SHOT. MANN

I am fucked . I really am. I love Panny. He's my only true love, that is fact. I've tried to get him to post here so many times but NOOOOPE hs too busy running his new business. Haha

He just insists on weekend tC. That's IT.

OMG I'm ramblimg . I sound like lucy butt ,(hts)

I should've included RisiR on my list.
    I don't know man it's all kind of the same, people say shit that's funny or that I agree with sometimes and sometimes they don't. I can tell you for sure the posters I hate the most are captain falcon, and bill the cat
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by greenplastic I don't know man it's all kind of the same, people say shit that's funny or that I agree with sometimes and sometimes they don't. I can tell you for sure the posters I hate the most are captain falcon, and bill the cat

I've always been curious why you and falco dislike each other.
    -Darth Beaver
    -Kk
    -nonarky
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Shitfucker -Darth Beaver
    -Kk
    -nonarky

I liked the rodent too. He was a shade more clever than he got credit for.

By the way actro, not but two weekends ago kk and I, as well as others, stayed up ALL weekend snorting /chuting phent and getting dumb as fuck. She's still around M8. :)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Aldra has the most consistently entertaining responses.

Captain father fucker and mmq are both kind hit or miss but the hits are v. good.
    how bout sploo ??
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rebirth how bout sploo ??

Who the fuck is that? Sounds like a ₹
    does any1 think im a good poster
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Rebirth does any1 think im a good poster

This is a top 3 thread SCHPLEW. What I recommend you do is recover your OG name, STICK WITH IT, and be the resident lovable shit poster we all used to KNEW.
Jump to Top