User Controls

2 reasons why I haven't been hanging with you niggers

Reason #1

Reason #2

infinityshock Black Hole
    So now you're selling your ass to a biker Does he mind sharing....and how much?
    That's right little boy, spend your life sitting at your keyboard covered in ashes and pizza toppings making the same old tired anal sex cracks. Me, I'm gonna ride and live life bitch.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Half the money and the handlebars from your bike. Under the apple tree. Midnight. Come alone.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    inb4 you ride and die in a fiery wreck
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Why not an enduro? personally, if I was going to have a bike, thatd be my choice. What you have may be comfortable, but an enduro would offer alot more flexability and being the nature freak I am, thats why Id have gone that way. Thats why I had a clydesdale a long time ago, there wasnt too many places I couldnt go and see cool shit.
    You have less than $10,000 cash (the piles are uneven) and a bike that says you can't poo in the loo.

Come back when you grow up. Or better yet, don't.
    Half the money and the handlebars from your bike. Under the apple tree. Midnight. Come alone.

You couldn't afford the fuel sticker I pulled of the tank and tossed in the trash.

Why not an enduro? personally, if I was going to have a bike, thatd be my choice. What you have may be comfortable, but an enduro would offer alot more flexability and being the nature freak I am, thats why Id have gone that way. Thats why I had a clydesdale a long time ago, there wasnt too many places I couldnt go and see cool shit.

If I was looking to ride in the dirt that's what I'd get. I'm looking to see the world.
    ​

You have less than $10,000 cash (the piles are uneven) and a bike that says you can't poo in the loo.

Come back when you grow up. Or better yet, don't.

Those piles are six bundles deep except the last one, it's only five. But your welcome to join the other jealous little children in front of the keyboard covered in ashes and pizza. I made this thread knowing the little boys would turn green.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    That's right little boy, spend your life sitting at your keyboard covered in ashes and pizza toppings making the same old tired anal sex cracks. Me, I'm gonna ride and live life bitch.

Better than what your boyfriend and his biker buddies covered you with.

Out of curiosity...do you ride in front so he can make use of your fivehole...or in back, so you can cup his nards during your love runs?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    You couldn't afford the fuel sticker I pulled of the tank and tossed in the trash.

If I was looking to ride in the dirt that's what I'd get. I'm looking to see the world.
    ​

Those piles are six bundles deep except the last one, it's only five. But your welcome to join the other jealous little children in front of the keyboard covered in ashes and pizza. I made this thread knowing the little boys would turn green.

You made this thread because youre a desperate attention whore whos life has no meaning other than to spam a no-traffic site with probable fake pics and definite fake stories.

the only view of this world youll ever see is the pubic hairs of whatever unwashed bikee-dude your boyfriend pimps you out to.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    Since its not a Harley, I can't really talk shit about it, its a nice bike.

But I am going to need to see a picture of you on it, so I do have something to talk shit about.

I will check back tomorrow.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    ^ meh... rodent will be back soon. all you old dude fell for his lil ploy. I bet he's banging some teenage lolli pussy right now as we speak........

talk about a midlife crisis..

Its alright im having my quarter life crisis right now and i dont need a motorcycle or to flash money (cough doge cough doge) to get that assholio
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    ^ meh… rodent will be back soon. all you old dude fell for his lil ploy. I bet he's banging some teenage lolli pussy right now as we speak……..

talk about a midlife crisis..

Its alright im having my quarter life crisis right now and i dont need a motorcycle or to flash money (cough doge cough doge) to get that assholio

> teenage
    >loli

Pick one.
    Those piles are six bundles deep…

Can I have a couple bundles? Pretty please with sugar on top?
    You made this thread because youre a desperate attention whore whos life has no meaning other than to spam a no-traffic site with probable fake pics and definite fake stories.

This. You are a vapid attention slut who was bum banged that no one believes or cares for and needed to make the same thread twice. No one gives a fuck about your $8,000 or your shitty motorcycle.

Plz leave again and don't come back
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    This. You are a vapid attention slut who was bum banged that no one believes or cares for and needed to make the same thread twice. No one gives a fuck about your $8,000 or your shitty motorcycle.

Plz leave again and don't come back

you jelly brah??! darkie bee pushin' reel weigh, he doznt have time u petty fagz, get wekt hater!
    you jelly brah??! darkie bee pushin' reel weigh, he doznt have time u petty fagz, get wekt hater!

I knew you were a faggot. I never knew you were enough of a faggot to defend tdr.

eithr way, you are a faggot so your opinion is literally worthless.
    Can I have a couple bundles? Pretty please with sugar on top?
    As pleased as I am to see you on bended knee, begging, no.

@Mike: Maybe this Wednesday. The weather in Ohio is going to be sunny and 50 so I will be riding. If I think about...

@The Penis Gallery: Eat your hearts out ladies.
    As pleased as I am to see you on bended knee, begging, no.

Awwwwwwww!!!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    What about me? I would honestly use the money towards therapy, to try to cure my autism (just one of the major problems I have). Someone who doesn't have anyone else they want to leave their things to should put me in their will, look at how sad I am.
Jump to Top