User Controls

Cape Town, South Africa

Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    3.7 million people who may be out of water by august. shit is gonna get cray.

discuss.
    This'll be flint all over again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Niggers did this. Can't even maintain a water system.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Shitfucker This'll be flint all over again.

lol, no
    besides, flint's still ongoing, nobody's willing to fund a cleanup

https://www.dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-17-groundup-whats-causing-cape-towns-water-crisis/#.WTTjQVwxA3E

judging by this the city doesn't have enough infrastructure to store water for times of drought, so I suspect it comes down to money to build it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LET THE NIGGERS HIT THE FLOOR LET THE NIGGERS HIT THE FLOOR
    infinityshock Black Hole
    S.Africa was once part of the breadbasket of africa and a nuclear power. When whites ran the show.

now...niggers run the circus...and theyre a sub-third-world shithole, with some of the highest crime rates in the world (i think the highest) and the inability to even so much as feed themselves. only rhodesia has it worse.
    Originally posted by infinityshock only rhodesia has it worse.

which countries are you restricting this to? because most of central africa has been dante's rapeferno for the last few decades
    One of my favourite docs is The Ambassador, dude pays to get credentials as a liberian diplomat in the CAR and then makes a few shady deals, it's great.

have you seen Lord of War? one of my favourite movies lately

*ps. I'll queue that one up
    Originally posted by aldra have you seen Lord of War?

Yeah, but it was awhile ago. I remember it being good.

I was just looking for a torrent of The Amb. and found out Extratorrent and bitsnoop are ded, rip.
    I use Torrentleech if you need an invite, but I'm currently wgetting Ambassador and Zero Days from youtube
    Originally posted by aldra I use Torrentleech if you need an invite

That would be appreciated.
    Originally posted by aldra I use Torrentleech if you need an invite, but I'm currently wgetting Ambassador and Zero Days from youtube

Hmu when you have another to spare. I have some warez I want to torrent.
    think I've got 2 left, pm me email addresses
    Kuje Tej Houston [disorientate this purple-tinged ornithorhynchidae]
    I knew a guy who used to go there every summer and come back with a bag of mandrax
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock S.Africa was once part of the breadbasket of africa and a nuclear power. When whites ran the show.

now…niggers run the circus…and theyre a sub-third-world shithole, with some of the highest crime rates in the world (i think the highest) and the inability to even so much as feed themselves. only rhodesia has it worse.

i just facepalmed a fucking hole through my face, you fucking dumbest dumb dumb fucking retard dumb fuck.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    how's about you point out rhodesia on the map for us, dumbass!!

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra which countries are you restricting this to? because most of central africa has been dante's rapeferno for the last few decades

restricting what to?

subsaharan apefrica has always been that way.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist i just facepalmed a fucking hole through my face, you fucking dumbest dumb dumb fucking retard dumb fuck.

for most people that would be a bad thing.

good thing you have nothing in there to fall out.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by NARCassist how's about you point out rhodesia on the map for us, dumbass!!

Rhodesia. it borders Mozambique, botswana, Zambia, and s.africa, you geographical retard
Jump to Top