User Controls

I, HTS, am now turning in my account.

Sorry, but i'm drawn to this trend too. And lets face it, this site is a joke and its gonna be gone or dead in a few month, so I'm going out with dignity.
    idiot
    infinityshock Black Hole
    stfu, faggot.

this shithole lasted longer than rd-ass or that retardation from arny....skankery...combined.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Fair chance he's planning on committing suicide if this is really HTS.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    anyone who made a post about getting a magic marker stuck in their shitter really isn't qualified to use the word 'dignity' in any regard, whatsoever. the word should legally be banished from their vocabulary.

speaking if which...the other night someone I know accidentally got a dildo stuck up in their pooper. not my fault. or at least I'm denying it. the thing was slightly larger than a magic marker and we only had slight difficulty in getting it back out.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock anyone who made a post about getting a magic marker stuck in their shitter really isn't qualified to use the word 'dignity' in any regard, whatsoever. the word should legally be banished from their vocabulary.

speaking if which…the other night someone I know accidentally got a dildo stuck up in their pooper. not my fault. or at least I'm denying it. the thing was slightly larger than a magic marker and we only had slight difficulty in getting it back out.

Her post went completely over your head. It was never about dignity.

*woosh*
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Was actually a magic marker lid. A lot tougher to get at, I'd imagine.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Her post went completely over your head. It was never about dignity.

*woosh*

it's a he, you retarded. faggot. HE fell out of HIS mothers snatch wearing a penis. in the normal universe that makes HIM a MALE.

you can make up whatever fantasy you need to justify wanting HIM to stick HIS dick into your asshole. for the rest of the sane people, HES a HE.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Was actually a magic marker lid. A lot tougher to get at, I'd imagine.

regardless...publicly admitting to intentionally having ones asshole violated with a foreign object...one which got stuck, none the less, is not an action that would be taken by anyone wanting to maintain any form or level of dignity. a sane person would have told no one but the ER triage nurse.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    you retarded. faggot.

This isn't a normal universe. Post flew over your head like a mighty eagle, talons outstretched. You are bad at picking up on subtle humor styles; I assume you are a Dane Cook, Larry the Cable Guy type of fan.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    OP isn't HTS
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ you retarded. faggot.

This isn't a normal universe. Post flew over your head like a mighty eagle, talons outstretched. You are bad at picking up on subtle humor styles; I assume you are a Dane Cook, Larry the Cable Guy type of fan.

you know nothing about the universe, you faggot loving retarded nigger.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock you know nothing about the universe, you faggot loving retarded nigger.

Read the post above yours you fucking DUNCE.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Read the post above yours you fucking DUNCE.

irrelevant, nigger
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock irrelevant, nigger

Of course you'd say that, DUNCE.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ Of course you'd say that, DUNCE.

it's also obvious I would say stfu, faggot nigger lover
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock it's also obvious I would say stfu, faggot nigger lover

I know. It's nothing new that you're the most predictable poster on the site. This has been well established. lol
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I know. It's nothing new that you're the most predictable poster on the site. This has been well established. lol

I'm going to establish a permanent presence of my ballsack in your rectum.

you won't have to eat ever again since the constant flow of my nut sauce into your small intestines will sustain you indefinitely.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    *throws rotten tomato*
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ *throws rotten tomato*

only a fucking retard such as yourself would have such a thing laying around. any normal person would have disposed of it in the garbage.
Jump to Top