User Controls

I wish to be diagnosed with some kind of medical problem

Something like hypoglycemia, or my heart starting to actually get bad...

Post last edited by Shitfucker at 2017-06-03T21:14:17.905669+00:00
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    why? and it's "Hypo-", as in "low" ("hyper-" indicates "high") not "hyo-" lmfao, you retard piece of shit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sorry about the typo your majesty
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Well, feminism is cancer. You could roll with that.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    yeah don't you dair spell things wrongly on the intenets, you fucking shitefukcer!!

Originally posted by Shitfucker Sorry about the typo your majesty

I'll forgive you... this time. Be happy I schooled your sorry, shitfucker ass.
    bullies itt

its not nice to make fun of other people's mental illnesses
    I diagnose you with terminal autism and ADD. Have some amphetamines.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fecal_incontinence

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Shitfucker Something like hypoglycemia, or my heart starting to actually get bad…

Post last edited by Shitfucker at 2017-06-03T21:14:17.905669+00:00

by the power vested in me by absolutely no one whatsoever...i hereby designate you with raging faggotry and acute asshole.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 I diagnose you with terminal autism and ADD. Have some amphetamines.

no.

anyone that takes amphetamines for any length of time causes permanent and terminal damage to what makes them who they were before they became addicted
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    That isn't true. Low dose methamphetamine has a net positive effect. Standard amphetamine, although dextro is prefered, may also have a net benefit, but meth seems to better.
    I vote for methamphetamines. God damn, can you become a productive member of society with them... though do be careful you don't end up like me and develop a serious heart condition.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Malice That isn't true. Low dose methamphetamine has a net positive effect. Standard amphetamine, although dextro is prefered, may also have a net benefit, but meth seems to better.

you missed the part of 'length of time'...meaning on a regular basis
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I vote for methamphetamines. God damn, can you become a productive member of society with them… though do be careful you don't end up like me and develop a serious heart condition.

yea...meth abusers are renowned for their high levels of societal adjustment and community contribution.

youre an idiot. the entire point of stimulants is to increase metabolic functions...the most basest one being cardiac stimulation. even a healthy heart will be overstressed when asked to perform far outside its design parameters. you probably had a weak heart to start with. losing a few metric tons would be a good start to improving your heart health.
    alcoholism
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I vote for methamphetamines. God damn, can you become a productive member of society with them… though do be careful you don't end up like me and develop a serious heart condition.

how did you do that?
    Originally posted by greenplastic how did you do that?

She used methamphetamines
    Originally posted by infinityshock yea…meth abusers are renowned for their high levels of societal adjustment and community contribution.

youre an idiot. the entire point of stimulants is to increase metabolic functions…the most basest one being cardiac stimulation. even a healthy heart will be overstressed when asked to perform far outside its design parameters. you probably had a weak heart to start with. losing a few metric tons would be a good start to improving your heart health.
    Dude, I know several people who are big cogs in the political wheel. We are talking being advisors in the Clinton administration, being president's of foreign trade negotiations (Vietnam to be more precise), graduating from Harvard Law, heading "peace talks" in the middle east, and even back in the 80's, with Northern Ireland. This guy had a resume, and a pedigree to run for president of the united states, okay. The only thing he lacks for that is charisma, desire, and he has a daughter that would embarrass the fuck out of him and probably do something retarded to blow his chance of being elected. He's super well connected in the Democratic party, and throws a ton of money to any Dem. candidate and/or agenda. This man is super well off and has done a lot with his life.

He also is a methamphetamine user. I know this for fact. I've been with his daughter (how I know him, we grew up as friends during our teens and still are in contact to this day) when we stumbled on his stash he had hidden in the bathroom. Not to mention he also has a heavy-duty script of adderall and xanax from his doctor. This man has accomplished a lot with using amphetamine class drugs, and he owes a lot of what he has and has done to those drugs.

You see, you always hear the bad shit, hear the horror stories, when shit goes wrong, and when fuck-ups end up fucking up and happen to be using drugs. You don't ever hear about the people who make it to the top and keep their shit together, and the reason is, is because drug use of any kind (besides marijuana these days, but even then, for some it's still not looked on upon very well) has this social stigma about it, and letting that information out has destroyed careers, families, whole lives for it coming to public light. So those people who do use drugs, and reach the top of their game are exceptionally close guarded in keeping that a secret to take to their grave.

I know someone who's been using heroin, hydromorphone, and a variety of other opiates who's made it to the top of the ladder in the medical field. I've known regular people who's been just hard working "blue collar" steel mill workers, who's been dependent on heroin, taken care of their family, been the "bread-winner" in every sense of the term, been a wonderful parent to their children, an ideal spouse, and great person to their family and friends. You'd never had known they were drug users, or dabbled in anything like that. They used heroin much like I've used opiates, in the self medication of their chronic pain. Nobody ever thinks, but so many people working physically intensive jobs like those people I knew and myself, we end up breaking our bodies up, we get hurt, we cause irreparable damage and it's a fortune for a lot of us to get proper, reliable, and effective treatment through the "legal" channels, so it's no wonder why a lot of people like that turn to using opiates.

I never had cardiac problems before, though I did have some things that happened that may have contributed, aside from the amphetamine use, though I do believe the meth contributed a lot as well. It's something everyone who uses amps/stims- having preexisting cardiac issues, or not- should consider and take in account of, and also keep tabs on themselves while taking, because once they begin, or get bad, it's not often reversible.

You know, on the last note, I've always been physically fit, strong, active, and capable. I worked many, many physically intensive jobs that you mainly only see men doing. I used to be a big girl, though I was never a fat cow would couldn't get out of their own way- I was the big girl who could throw 300lbs of bagged grain over their shoulder and keep on going without missing a beat, and I did that for many, many years, and always surprised everyone I met with how strong I was.

These days, I'm actually a normal weight for my height. Malice can vouch for that, he's seen recent pics of me. I weigh approximately 140-150lbs, at 5'8. right now. I've been really sick, lost a lot of my muscle mass along with that too, in the last year or so. I haven't been able to eat hardly anything for a long while and am just getting back to eating semi-normal again. Even when I was bigger, I never over ate, I didn't go hog wild on junk food, and spent my life outside working, busting my ass, and got a lot of exercise from that. I may be lighter now, but I certainly am not healthier for it, though being a person who has always had self-esteem issues, I don't mind it, but also don't see myself as prettier for it... I'm just lighter now and some aspects do help my health issues.

You're a fucking retard for living your life with blinders on and making assumptions, then coming off as a faggot-asshole with your shitty, projecting insults. I genuinely pity ignorant, retarded losers like you.

Originally posted by greenplastic how did you do that?

Wasn't so much "how", but I certainly believe the methampetamines contributed along with some other shit that happened. My meth use correlates to when my cardiac issues cropped up. Just be careful, monitor yourself if you are taking stims, eat healthy, and take care of yourself if you choose to use them.
    oh sheit nigga. i almost got crushed by that massive wall o' text.
Jump to Top