User Controls

recipe for delicious cheese sandwich

Alright first you gotta get a trader joes brand everything bagel, cut that shit in half and then put two slices of american cheese in there. Now slap the sides together and microwave for 40 seconds, pull it out and enjoy
    Originally posted by greenplastic Alright first you gotta get a trader joes brand everything bagel, cut that shit in half and then put two slices of american cheese in there. Now slap the sides together and microwave for 40 seconds, pull it out and enjoy

Napa valley has some awesome micro cheese factories. but then there is Tilimook Ore cheese (Sharp Chedder)

Simple maynais or miracle and 2 slices of sharp, microwave about the same seconds.

I would make like 2 of them and watch SNL when I was younger and right after I got married.

Ritual I stopped about 10 years ago. think I'll go make one right now!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    fanglekai detected
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra fanglekai detected

what...absolutely not...
    oh shit I failed a drug test because of this

Wat do op?
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 oh shit I failed a drug test because of this

Wat do op?

i'm not responsible
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by greenplastic i'm not responsible

Bill Krozby detected.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wot is micowave
    Originally posted by bling bling wot is micowave

nood
    bling bling Dark Matter
    idoit i live in yokshire
    Originally posted by bling bling idoit i live in yokshire

dnt lie u pussy cheff boi
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    1 v1 kitchen knife roundabout!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    use t grill
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by bling bling idoit i live in yokshire

innit
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by greenplastic american cheese

Your degeneracy needs to be stopped.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    eat 50 benzedrex cottons, over the course of a couple months, youll start to shit this yellow ooze. Collect enough ooze to cover the sandwich with, put it in a frying pan simmering with robitussin, and put 4g of geeked up in it. Fart on it and then eat it.

:))
Jump to Top