User Controls

Ever see people in public you don't want to see?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    And it feels awkward? I'm usually not weird like that in public, but I saw this fat plumper hippie bitch who used to give me drugs who I told her awhile back to never talk to me again. I was going to the store for a brew and I hear someone say "HAI DOUG!" and I turn and look and its her at the gas pump and I was just like "Hey whats up" and kept walking into the store kinda weirded out a bit. I grab my brew and go to pay for it and the clerk guy is kinda my friend and hes like "HEY WHATS THE GOOD WORD DOUG!, STAYIN OUTTA TROUBLE BRAH?!" and I'm kinda distracted and my friend ask me "whats wrong man" and I say "aah just that girl out there I know and I kinda don't want to talk to her.

I was kinda hoping she would drive off because I felt anxious, but she was still out there, so I just walked out and was like "hey bye"

and that was it. Has anyone here ever had that to them before?

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-30T21:38:32.123172+00:00
    How do you tell gang stalkers apart?
    Imagine how low your intelligence would have to be for this to be a notable event in your life. Worth sharing and reflecting on.

You are legitimately disabled.
    Originally posted by Shitfucker How do you tell gang stalkers apart?

Lol, you know what she did give me a troll grin when she said hey "HI DOUG!" but I honestly don't think she's a gang stalkersz just really annoying and trying to get me to notice her.

But I've had that shit happen before with girls.

Real gang stalking is when last year I worked dowtown my manager introduced me to these two biker dudes and they were basically told me that they knew about my legal situation and that I like to answer phones drunk at work and I just blew it off even though that was kinda weird.

A week later I was having coffee with this chicken at barnes and nobles on the opposite side of town and I was sitting there having coffee with her talking and then I hear from the other side of the store "HEY DOUG! WHATSS THE GOOD WORD!" and I turn around its one of those biker guys and everyone in the starbucks is looking at me and him as he walks up to me sitting there with girl and says "whats up man!" and extends his hand out for a secret hand shake and I do it the best I can. And he says "Doug you're awesome!" and I said "what are you doing around here?" and he says "just gonna get a cup coffee!" and he goes and orders a cup of water and leaves.

And the girl I'm with ask, who is that? And I say, "just a guy that goes to the bar next to where I work"
    Originally posted by Mayweather Imagine how low your intelligence would have to be for this to be a notable event in your life. Worth sharing and reflecting on.

You are legitimately disabled.

I just blog about my life, mayweather alt retard. You're legitimately a faggot.
    Why 'blog' about your life when it's so shameful.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I just blog about my life, mayweather alt retard. You're legitimately a faggot.

you should stop and start making things up. your life is shit.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol, you know what she did give me a troll grin when she said hey "HI DOUG!" but I honestly don't think she's a gang stalkersz just really annoying and trying to get me to notice her.

But I've had that shit happen before with girls.

Real gang stalking is when last year I worked dowtown my manager introduced me to these two biker dudes and they were basically told me that they knew about my legal situation and that I like to answer phones drunk at work and I just blew it off even though that was kinda weird.

A week later I was having coffee with this chicken at barnes and nobles on the opposite side of town and I was sitting there having coffee with her talking and then I hear from the other side of the store "HEY DOUG! WHATSS THE GOOD WORD!" and I turn around its one of those biker guys and everyone in the starbucks is looking at me and him as he walks up to me sitting there with girl and says "whats up man!" and extends his hand out for a secret hand shake and I do it the best I can. And he says "Doug you're awesome!" and I said "what are you doing around here?" and he says "just gonna get a cup coffee!" and he goes and orders a cup of water and leaves.

And the girl I'm with ask, who is that? And I say, "just a guy that goes to the bar next to where I work"

Ok.....
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Mayweather Why 'blog' about your life when it's so shameful.

It's kind of hard to have shame when im around trash and alt cowards.
    Mostly just cops.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Every time I try to cross the road even in a small remote mountain farming town I will take back alleys to avoid people and STILL as soon as I hit a crosswalk 4 vehicles come outta nowhere and im like wtf do I do, they all stopped for me because its the law but none of us should be meeting?????!!!!!. So I just turn, don't cross the street and as soon as they complete their little traffic dance I quickly jaywalk LOL TROLLED THEM ALL!!!!

I love trolling cars, i constantly look left and right like im gonna cross and they slow down like IS HE GONNA CROSS IS HE GONNA CROSS????? NOOOPPPEE??? OKAY then I immediately hit the road and cross right behind the moving vehicle and they all go WTF I SLOWED DOWN !!!! NO!!!! WHAT A REBEL!! HOLDING UP PRODUCTION OMG PEDESTRIANS!!! ZAINT ZATTOX SOCIETY IS BREAKING DOWN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Fuck people that drive, you will all be replaced by robots soon. Sometimes I have a fantasy of walking down the street with two nickel plated chrome .45s and unloading into every windshield I see with people inside and leave a trail of hundreds dead, shot at the wheel. get the FUCK outta my way/
Jump to Top