User Controls

If a homeowner shot and killed a kid stealing beer from garage, would you vote murder?

BUT - lets say the homeowner told the kid to put it back, and to leave at gunpoint, but the kid was like "lol fuck you you're not gonna shoot me" and then put the rest of the beer in his backpack and then started throwing and breaking items in the garage, then the homeowner shot and killed him. Would you comvict him of murder then?
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Yes.
    I'd shoot him even if the kid didn't mouth off.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Shitfucker BUT - lets say the homeowner told the kid to put it back, and to leave at gunpoint, but the kid was like "lol fuck you you're not gonna shoot me" and then put the rest of the beer in his backpack and then started throwing and breaking items in the garage, then the homeowner shot and killed him. Would you comvict him of murder then?

what you described is sufficient evidence in my state for justifiable homicide and there wouldn't even be a trial
    Edit: No. I misread the question.

If it were me I wouldn't really give a shit about the beer. If you start fucking with my shit though I'm going to kill you

Post last edited by Kolokol-1 at 2017-05-31T12:08:04.067943+00:00
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Yes, unless the kid was a threat to the person’s life shooting them would be overkill.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by blackbird Yes, unless the kid was a threat to the person’s life shooting them would be overkill.

'throwing and breaking items in the garage' is sufficient justification to use deadly force because most of the objects to be found in a garage can be thrown as deadly missiles / weapons.
Jump to Top