User Controls

Do you like Bill Krozby: the poll

http://www.strawpoll.me/13070745

Let's take a count shall we
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No offence but

I voted 'eh.'

I don't have the disdain for him many seem to have acquired.

I've had my moments with him, absolutely, but they for whatever reason disiappated.

I'm still trying to piece together the whole puzzle. Why the hatred. What it means. Where any sympathy or empathy lies, things of that nature.

It does sort of remind me of playground groups ganging up on people and that's fine. It's all a big show.

:)
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ No offence but

I voted 'eh.'

I've had my moments with him, absolutely, but they for whatever reason disiappated.

I'm still trying to piece together the whole puzzle. Why the hatred. What it means. Where any sympathy or empathy lies, things of that nature.

It does sort of remind me of playground groups ganging up on people and that's fine. It's all a big show.

Agreed

From what I understand everybody seems to hate him because he's not involved in his daughter's life. And that's shitty.

But you know what's ten times shittier? Lying about being on birth control in order to trap a man into impregnating you so that he is forced to financially support your bitch ass. So, IMO, if his daughter is pissed off that she doesn't have a father, she should blame her mother.

But I know I don't have the whole story and supposedly others on this site do, so "eh" is my vote as well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Proverbial reciprocated thank.

I addressed this the other night. Who is "winning" in these exchanges. Obviously nobody. It's sort of herd mentality.
    I've hated him since before it was cool.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

I voted 'eh.'

you're like the big bro I never had
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 Agreed

From what I understand everybody seems to hate him because he's not involved in his daughter's life. And that's shitty.

But you know what's ten times shittier? Lying about being on birth control in order to trap a man into impregnating you so that he is forced to financially support your bitch ass. So, IMO, if his daughter is pissed off that she doesn't have a father, she should blame her mother.

But I know I don't have the whole story and supposedly others on this site do, so "eh" is my vote as well.

Bud, I don't even have the whole story, when I went to her doctors appointment as I went to many, I found out there she lied and I asked her over and over why she lied and told the doctor and I lies, and she just wouldn't say anything.

That and numerous other things that I've already mentioned lol

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-05-30T01:54:37.038295+00:00
    I'm not clicking that.. it might cause a viral booming my remote computer tablet thing
    Originally posted by 1337 I've hated him since before it was cool.

who are you?

I voted 'eh.'

Those who know what I know, know.

Those who don't know, vote 'eh.'

There is something to be said about those who vote yes.
    Bill Krozby is real
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I know this is made to be a facetious post but I can't say I dislike anyone to a severe enough degree here that it warrants me pointing it out...except Fang...fuck you you faggot ass, bitch ass nigger.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby who are you?

I was 1337/Bipolar High Roller/LLL/Nigga on PCP on zoklet. Most of my posts were under 1337, though. On TC I used mcccxxxvii

I mostly stuck to trt.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by 1337 I was 1337/Bipolar High Roller/LLL/Nigga on PCP on zoklet. Most of my posts were under 1337, though. On TC I used mcccxxxvii

I mostly stuck to trt.

I like you. I'm glad you're back. We never interacted but I know you. I like you. Did I say I like you yet? I do.
    I think the only people thsre going to dislike me on this thread are the same people that hate me all day errr day anyways so i dont see the point.

think im going have to slash thread this thread.

/thread
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I think the only people thsre going to dislike me on this thread are the same people that hate me all day errr day anyways so i dont see the point.

think im going have to slash thread this thread.

/thread

nobody likes you
    Rosemary Yung Blood [the irreproachably endogamous sagina]
    I've only been here for, like, five minutes, but I think Bill Krozby-hating is a NiS tradition, so, I now have a newly-found, deep-seeded hatred for Bill Krozby.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I voted eh, i don't have strong feelings about Bill Krozby. if he were to die I don't think I'd shed any tears, analytical or otherwise. but it's not like I'm wishing any ill will upon him either. maybe it takes years of being exposed to Bill Krozby for the hate to set in.
    58% of this website is cucks.

Nobody hates Bill Krozby simply because he is a shitty father. People here hate pesos, but don't hate Sophie. People hate Bill Krozby not just because he's an unabashedly garbage human being contributes jack shot by being alive and actually detracts from society simply by continuing to not die... But because on too of all of that, he is still a fucking asshole, lol. His lack of self awareness is the key.
Jump to Top