User Controls

Warp drive feature of life

Haven't slept in countless days, maybe a week, I can't remember anything. I am experiencing the zattox in full TEKnicolor. I have not eaten hardly anything all day . Life is crumbling around me.

I just ate an entire bottle of bundy, my mom tried to apologize for calling me sketchy she felt bad that I called her a rat but when she walked into the room I am playing with knives listening to this song with a deranged smile on my face. I was actually just scraping the cannabis resin off my small knife but to a non space faring human I probably look like an ISIS recruit.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Haven't slept in countless days, maybe a week, I can't remember anything.

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six
    Seven.

Hmmm, there appear to be some inconsistencies in your story.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    also

http://www.creepypasta.com/the-russian-sleep-experiment/
    I don't remember the last time I slept. Fuck i think it might have been saturday.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    ???
    lol my biggest concern in life isn't anything to do with the future or my role in society or career, love, adventure.

No I must piece together the puzzle of my broken mind, If you think my 20',000 is hard to follow imagine it constantly playing infinite loop in your mind when you are sober or not, My mind is fucked.

Thats why I like to take bundy is slows me down enough its like a psychdedelic for me its hardly even recreational.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Haven't slept in countless days, maybe a week, I can't remember anything. I am experiencing the zattox in full TEKnicolor. I have not eaten hardly anything all day . Life is crumbling around me.

I just ate an entire bottle of bundy, my mom tried to apologize for calling me sketchy she felt bad that I called her a rat but when she walked into the room I am playing with knives listening to this song with a deranged smile on my face. I was actually just scraping the cannabis resin off my small knife but to a non space faring human I probably look like an ISIS recruit.

post pics of your mom.
    She doesn't use facebook or social media. The only pictures of her have me in them.
Jump to Top