kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Lol
    Youre such a rapeman
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Lol
    Youre such a rapeman

you're a loser and an idiot

and rapeman is a shitty band

everyone hates you and you should kill yourself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Oasis you're a loser and an idiot

and rapeman is a shitty band

everyone hates you and you should kill yourself

Uh oh we got my favorite little princess here!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    True^.

Hey hydro,sorry for ignoring your PM but I'm kinda in a no fucks given phase. Nothing personal.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    True that Bill Krozby should kill himself.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    It's funny how the Bill Krozby hate spread. In the beginning I still got shit for it but now everyone hates him. Beautiful.

Feels good to not be you, Doug. Hope AIDS gets ya.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by RisiR † True^.

Hey hydro,sorry for ignoring your PM but I'm kinda in a no fucks given phase. Nothing personal.

Don't be sorry, it's all good. Just wanted to let ya know you got people here who cares about you and what you're going through. Just keep that in mind. Hope shit gets better.

As for the OP I have serious mega LULZ from that- like you fucking could, faggot. I'm an beta bitch, okay- I rape faggots like you and make them go home a cry to their mommy about all the awful shit I did to them. Hasn't any of the forum drama at least shown you too that I pack heat? LMFAO... I'm so not afraid of you it's ridiculous for anyone to be. You're one o those bitch-faggots who is so oppressed and pushed down that all they can do is day dream of the shit they couldn't ever actually accomplish, like raping me,of all people. Keep dreamin', faggot.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by RisiR † True that Bill Krozby should kill himself.

signed
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Don't be sorry, it's all good. Just wanted to let ya know you got people here who cares about you and what you're going through. Just keep that in mind. Hope shit gets better.

As for the OP I have serious mega LULZ from that- like you fucking could, faggot. I'm an beta bitch, okay- I rape faggots like you and make them go home a cry to their mommy about all the awful shit I did to them. Hasn't any of the forum drama at least shown you too that I pack heat? LMFAO… I'm so not afraid of you it's ridiculous for anyone to be. You're one o those bitch-faggots who is so oppressed and pushed down that all they can do is day dream of the shit they couldn't ever actually accomplish, like raping me,of all people. Keep dreamin', faggot.

the only heat your packing is the months-old tampon you have lodged in your cervix.
    Originally posted by RisiR † It's funny how the Bill Krozby hate spread. In the beginning I still got shit for it but now everyone hates him. Beautiful.

Feels good to not be you, Doug. Hope AIDS gets ya.

Its not really funny how the Bill Krozby hate spread, its for the most part a continual circle jerk here amongst several members because I don't low-tow to their bullshit.

It's a sign of a dying community. All the people that hate on me are also the same pussies that don't get on tinychat with the better part of the community..

this place is a joke
    She's at her wits end gonts
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Its not really funny how the Bill Krozby hate spread, its for the most part a continual circle jerk here amongst several members because I don't low-tow to their bullshit.

It's a sign of a dying community. All the people that hate on me are also the same pussies that don't get on tinychat with the better part of the community..

this place is a joke

Good. Please leave.
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    hydro would smoke, sploo. LOL.

Remember when she made (oh no, I forgot §m£ÂgØL's real name) §m£ÂgØL run naked through the woods on acid? He didn't want to do any of (THOMAS!) that at all. It was just a sick game before they brought him back to get butt-raped.

Pretty sick flick.
    Originally posted by RisiR † hydro would smoke, sploo. LOL.

Remember when she made (oh no, I forgot §m£ÂgØL's real name) §m£ÂgØL run naked through the woods on acid? He didn't want to do any of (THOMAS!) that at all. It was just a sick game before they brought him back to get butt-raped.

Pretty sick flick.

I'm gonna need a link to this.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Its not really funny how the Bill Krozby hate spread, its for the most part a continual circle jerk here amongst several members because I don't low-tow to their bullshit.

this place is a joke

youre full of shit. people dont like you because youre a piece of shit.

and youre an illiterate retard. low-tow isnt even a word, idiot. i know what you were trying to say...at that isnt the right word, idiot.

youre a retard.

this place is a joke

I get on TC sometimes. You kinda suck, fam. ♥
    Lanny Bird of Courage

this place is a joke

Bill Krozby, this is kinda like an intervention. All the people in your life have gathered to confront you about your problems. Only instead of going to rehab we want you to kill yourself.

Please seek help, in death, you piece of shit.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by Lanny Bill Krozby, this is kinda like an intervention. All the people in your life have gathered to confront you about your problems. Only instead of going to rehab we want you to kill yourself.

I fully support and endorse this post.

Lanny, will you make me a moderator if I show my ambitious and dedicated qualities by shooting Bill Krozby and/or Sploo?

I detest Bill Krozby, but meh... I sorta feel sorry for Sploo being a little basement dwelling virgin faggot autist who's just crying out for help in the cringiest of ways which sorta kinda in a way brings lulz to the forum where Bill Krozby does nothing but make me embarrassed to be human... Meh.. Maybe not.. I wouldn't shed a tear shooting either one of them though.

Post last edited by hydromorphone at 2017-05-29T21:27:01.425119+00:00
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Lanny Bill Krozby, this is kinda like an intervention. All the people in your life have gathered to confront you about your problems. Only instead of going to rehab we want you to kill yourself.

Normally I only nod at your posts, sometimes with a smile. This one made me laugh.

Hahaha, still. Haha.

Instead of heartfelt letters everyone got a stone to throw. (Captain Falcon organized the whole thing).
Jump to Top