User Controls

im attracted to women with high functioning autism

they're so innocent and always express their love in the most adorkable ways

Post last edited by Oasis at 2017-05-29T13:50:46.169987+00:00
    Sucks to be you
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Sucks to be you

y tho? think of all the benefits an autistic girlfriend has
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Post TITS of chick or GTFO.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Have you ever even been with a woman? Lol
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    That Aspie incest video was hot but you have to get off that shit. All women are retarded to some degree. Don't limit yourself.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    I think this is why he made the ATTN: HYDRO rape thread about me since Malice diagnosed me with aspergers and I made a thread about it and BPD.

Aww, isn't that cute- thie faggot has a little crush on me. Sorry to burst your bubble though, I have a real man in my life finally. I'm done fucking around with faggot man-childs.
    why are you calling me a faggot and a manchild? why are you trying to insult me?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I think this is why he made the ATTN: HYDRO rape thread about me since Malice diagnosed me with aspergers and I made a thread about it and BPD.

Aww, isn't that cute- thie faggot has a little crush on me. Sorry to burst your bubble though, I have a real man in my life finally. I'm done fucking around with faggot man-childs.

pics or it didn't happen

you're not emotionally or psychologically capable of having a 'real man' that sticks around long enough to wipe off his dick, much less be seen in public with you
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I think this is why he made the ATTN: HYDRO rape thread about me since Malice diagnosed me with aspergers and I made a thread about it and BPD.

pretty much... He's never actually been with a woman, yet makes a post about autistic women showing him affection.
    I dated a retarded girl once, what a fucking waste of my life that was.
    Autistic women have trouble expressing emotion properly and stuff. That's what autism is, lack of social intuition (for the most part). Unless you plan on being their therapist, the most you'll get out of them is someone who you can more or less train to put out when they feel they've done something bad. They're usually kinda into submissive stuff, daddy kinky, those loads of fun things.
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron Autistic women have trouble expressing emotion properly and stuff. That's what autism is, lack of social intuition (for the most part). Unless you plan on being their therapist, the most you'll get out of them is someone who you can more or less train to put out when they feel they've done something bad. They're usually kinda into submissive stuff, daddy kinky, those loads of fun things.

You just might be onto something there...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby You just might be onto something there…

Usually, these trains of thought have got me into something, though occasionally onto and under, depending on my mood and how much of a fatass i am
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    I wipe my own Ass
    Originally posted by Memeing_Electron Autistic women have trouble expressing emotion properly and stuff. That's what autism is, lack of social intuition (for the most part). Unless you plan on being their therapist, the most you'll get out of them is someone who you can more or less train to put out when they feel they've done something bad. They're usually kinda into submissive stuff, daddy kinky, those loads of fun things.

literally this
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Duke Zion I wipe my own Ass

Oldschool.
    Originally posted by infinityshock pics or it didn't happen

you're not emotionally or psychologically capable of having a 'real man' that sticks around long enough to wipe off his dick, much less be seen in public with you

I really don't give a fuck what you think of me. I have what I have and I legitimately am happy which more than you can say about your life. My boyfriend has his shit together more than you do, or anyone I've been with for that matter, so go talk shit to someone else- Bill Krozby would be a good candidate. Maybe you can compare slampigs you've fucked or something.
    Originally posted by Oasis why are you calling me a faggot and a manchild? why are you trying to insult me?

I call 'em as I see' em. Sorry dude. Stop being a faggot man-child and get your shit together if you are offended by what you are.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by hydromorphone I really don't give a fuck what you think of me. I have what I have and I legitimately am happy which more than you can say about your life. My boyfriend has his shit together more than you do, or anyone I've been with for that matter, so go talk shit to someone else- Bill Krozby would be a good candidate. Maybe you can compare slampigs you've fucked or something.

you flatter yourself thinking i give a fuck about you not giving a fuck. youre getting my commentary whether you like it or not. the only bummer is youre a chick and brutalizing one or more of your orifices in the way i would Bill Krozby wouldnt have the same desired effect.

on the same note...while rape isnt as traumatizing for a woman as it is...well, whatever the fuck it is that Bill Krozby is...verbal and emotional rape is much more effective. as youve so clearly demonstrated, you attention whoring fat fucking wannabe slampig. no male that can tolerate your constant and incessant blithering can be considered a man. i guarantee hes got balls the size of the ones on a castrated steer. does he still live with his mother? or only moved out when you forced him to because you were jealous of all the sex he was giving her and not you?
Jump to Top