User Controls

First time shooting up - Missed the fucking vein

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Well I tried to shoot up T-PAIN, 50mg dissolved in enough water to fully dissolve it, like half a cc, shot up into a vein on my hand, possibly missed I don't know, when I stuck the syringe in, there was blood that went into it so does that mean I hit the vein? I'm pretty sure there were no air bubbles because if there were I'd be dead by now right? the area is red and swollen, so.. wat did I just inject it subcutaneously? I'm a fucking noob at this, worst case scenerio the area gets infected and I get an absess? Best case scenerio I hit the vein but T-PAIN sodium is irritating moreso than most iv substances? halp
    DO NOT IV TIANЕPTINE!

Especially if you've never iv'd before. This is not a fucking joke. You will lose a fucking limb. I'm 100% serious.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I already did, it was 30mg, probably even less, i injected into my left hand so worst case scenerio I lose my left hand
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Also it was pure T-PAIN sodium, not stablon pills. Also the flesh eating shit is krokodil and its a misconception that T-PAIN causes necrosis because krokodil addicts often use stablon as a replacement

apparently T-PAIN is pretty hard on the veins but it doesn't cause necrosis
    oh fuck you lanny for wordenhancementing T-PAIN you fucking cuck
    Originally posted by Dissociator Also it was pure T-PAIN sodium, not stablon pills. Also the flesh eating shit is krokodil and its a misconception that T-PAIN causes necrosis because krokodil addicts often use stablon as a replacement

apparently T-PAIN is pretty hard on the veins but it doesn't cause necrosis

It's not the fillers, it's the chemical. 1337 thought the same thing.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 DO NOT IV TIANЕPTINE!

Especially if you've never iv'd before. This is not a fucking joke. You will lose a fucking limb. I'm 100% serious.

I'll have you know I only almost lost a limb.

Also, op, you'll definitely know if you're not in the vein, it burns like a motherfucker. The worst that can happen is not an abscess, T-PAIN is an escharotic because it's really caustic to your skin and subdermal tissues. That means it will cause your tissues to necrotize and slough off. In my experience, that's when the infection sets in. I have permanent nerve damage from IVing T-PAIN. I wouldn't advise shooting it unless you seriously don't mind losing a limb.
    Originally posted by Dissociator apparently T-PAIN is pretty hard on the veins but it doesn't cause necrosis

That's not true and I have scars to prove it.
    Originally posted by Kolokol-1 It's not the fillers, it's the chemical. 1337 thought the same thing.

Naw I knew there was a potential, I just didn't give a fuck.
    You will become the missing limb t-pain shooting musician.

Like def leppard except our band will be Deaf Leopard.
    Youre not rh nnmmmm rhebbmmm fjuwnet person to iv it, i reddit on resdit ppl dkne ut safely
    This is why I only fuck with meth and lolis.
    Originally posted by Dissociator Youre not rh nnmmmm rhebbmmm fjuwnet person to iv it, i reddit on resdit ppl dkne ut safely

People start out okay until they wreck all their decent veins then use bad ones to keep slamming it. That's why I almost lost my leg, I knew shooting anything that fucking syrupy below the waist was stupid, but I ruined all my veins above the waist and still wanted to get high. Just like nobody starts using opiates thinking they'll get addicted, but look at how many do.

You seem to think you have it all figured out. I did too. Learn from my mistakes and save yourself a lot of suffering down the line. I'm not against you getting high or even using T-PAIN, but you are woefully ignorant about the damage it will cause to your body to IV it.
    Hey yo Roshambo man I think this would be cool title for a song/lyrics.

DA NA ANANAN FIRST TIME SHOOTING TPAIN.

NANANANA FUCKING MISSED THE VEIN

DA NANANA ANA EMBOLISM IN MY BRAIN DAnANANANA I AM DYING GOING INSANE!!!!
    YEAH I GOT THE WRONG GAUGE, ALCOHOL WIPES ARE TOO UPTIGHT!.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Hey yo Roshambo man I think this would be cool title for a song/lyrics.

DA NA ANANAN FIRST TIME SHOOTING TPAIN.

NANANANA FUCKING MISSED THE VEIN

DA NANANA ANA EMBOLISM IN MY BRAIN DAnANANANA I AM DYING GOING INSANE!!!!
    YEAH I GOT THE WRONG GAUGE, ALCOHOL WIPES ARE TOO UPTIGHT!.

DA NA NANANAA SYRINGE DIDNT GO IN RIGHT
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    The only reason this is in SG and not BLTC is because there is no Worse Living Through Chemistry. What the fuck is wrong with you people.
    Originally posted by Ajax The only reason this is in SG and not BLTC is because there is no Worse Living Through Chemistry. What the fuck is wrong with you people.

He dumps every thread he makes in SG. THis is why Sploo was banned to half baked or whatever in RDFRN he did the same shit.
    Originally posted by Nil DA NA NANANAA SYRINGE DIDNT GO IN RIGHT

DA NA NANANAA SHOULDNTVE STAYED UP ALL NIGHT
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump He dumps every thread he makes in SG. THis is why Sploo was banned to half baked or whatever in RDFRN he did the same shit.

Nah I don't, check the other subforums I have posts relevant to the respectivdmfirums posted there
    Originally posted by 1337 I'll have you know I only almost lost a limb.

Also, op, you'll definitely know if you're not in the vein, it burns like a motherfucker. The worst that can happen is not an abscess, T-PAIN is an escharotic because it's really caustic to your skin and subdermal tissues. That means it will cause your tissues to necrotize and slough off. In my experience, that's when the infection sets in. I have permanent nerve damage from IVing T-PAIN. I wouldn't advise shooting it unless you seriously don't mind losing a limb.

Well I put antibiotic lotion over the injection site and took amox
Jump to Top