User Controls

TYT sucks

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    They talk out of their ass, I don't hate hispanic people, my mom grew up in laredo and my grandma was born their as well. But to say that that place isn't dangerous and crossing over the border to mexico is just fine isn't. Most people there speak spanish, which is fine but many of them can't speak english.

I don't hate people like that but its just annoying when people push a bullshit narrative about how white people don't like mexicans and have never met one.

That place is really shitty, on the laredo side and on the nuevo laredo side it all sucks. If you want to go out where do you go to get a cup of coffee at a book store, where do you go to get a drink that isn't a disco teca with short guys with cowboys hats acting like dicks. Gun fire just across the border.. yeah thats totally safe..

Everyone on the mexico side of laredo is constantly trying to sell you something, I It's bad that kids and old ladies are having to do that.

Tyt says well they gotta come here so they can get name brands.. you can smuggle drugs and weapons but you cant get name brands as if thats something so important?

It's just the hypocrisy of people saying oh americans don't like mexicans because they've never seen one and just totally talk out of their ass

infinityshock Black Hole
    stfu nigger spic
    no shit lol I've been saying this since before RDFRN
Jump to Top