User Controls

do u believe in a higher power

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Times like this I honesty would prefer if these injuries I have and pain and suicide failing every time is some sort of punishment from whatever higher power exists so atleast it would make sense
    Yeah.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I believe there are plenty of supernatural/extra dimensional forces beyond my comprehension. I don't believe in the traditional God/Jesus/Allah whatever...seems too convenient and if they are by some chance all real and all those religious scripts are valid I wouldn't care to know them anyways they sound like generally horrific beings I wouldn't even differentiate them from demons.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Torn suspensory ligament and scar tissue from an accidental injury that ended up growing my dick (yes, really, the surgery for penis enlargement involves cutting of the suspensory ligament) but uncontrolled tearing is extremely painful and the pain hasn't gone away or let up at all since the day it happened

Great my dick is 8.5 inches now but every morning wood every boner every orgasm is another injury
    Its like an ancient greek myth... gets a big dick but is alone for life because of how painful it is
    was is from beating off on meth?
    Yes
    It also involved a shoelace
    infinityshock Black Hole
    pics or it didn't happen
    Don't worry, i'm sure your dick will recover from that. I think thats probably the body's first priority of cells etc to repair.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i herd dat the first time u bone a girl u snap ur bajo string but u did it urse;f owned nood
    Injuries like this fuck with your head so bad, aside from the loss of confidence and despression and anxiety that never subsides, dealing with pain every second of every day (I had "chronic pain" before this, which now feels like a joke in comparison, more like chronic owwie 2.5/10 on the pain scale, this dick thing is atleast a 7/10), can really make a person miserable.

Also this thread isnt for attention, its just this injury has ruined my mind and I only feel coherent enough to make posts with content very rarely
    bling bling Dark Matter
    cut it oll off no matter whot the cost bosS
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by RestStop I believe there are plenty of supernatural/extra dimensional forces beyond my comprehension. I don't believe in the traditional God/Jesus/Allah whatever…seems too convenient and if they are by some change all real and all those religious scripts are valid I wouldn't care to know them anyways they sound like and generally horrific beings I wouldn't even differentiate them from demons.

Pretty much this. I don't know if its true or not because i wasn't around 1000's of years ago but theres been ancient text that were found in pyramids that were shown to the vatican and they tried there best to completely cover it (they came close to pulling it off) because it didn't fit with their agenda.

When you think about planets a million miles away like saturn with rings going around it and a hexagon on top.. It's kind of hard to ignore.

I've seriousl wondered what the mentality of humans are going to be like in 2k years from now, or would we have regressed?

I'm not fundamentally against people that are religious and go to church, my parents do and they are very genuine people. But one of the reasons why I don't like to go to church is because it seems like a lot of people strictly do it to make an appearance and look like they are "on the good path" just to show off.

My parents made my brother and I go to church when I was 13 and get is through confirmation and get baptized. And I was kind of annoyed by it, it was always a total waste of a day in my opinion, we had to dress up and my brother and I would put on our headphones on the way to church and my dad would bitch about how he wanted us to talk as a family.. and its like okay.. what do you want to talk about?

He just wanted to make everything about him. He's an ordained minister now and my mom and him have bitched me out for not going to church in modern times. (I did with my friend on easter)

I just don't like church people, my parents begged me to come to my cousins funeral a year and a half ago and I did even though I'd never been to one before. And it was the lamest thing I'd ever been to, people crying and hugging me saying "this wasn't supposed to happen" and these are people I haven't seen in ten years.

But thats what fundamentalist are like, and I've just never been like that.

Originally posted by bling bling cut it oll off no matter whot the cost bosS

cut your eyeballs out
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Pretty much this. I don't know if its true or not because i wasn't around 1000's of years ago but theres been ancient text that were found in pyramids that were shown to the vatican and they tried there best to completely cover it (they came close to pulling it off) because it didn't fit with their agenda.

When you think about planets a million miles away like saturn with rings going around it and a hexagon on top.. It's kind of hard to ignore.

I've seriousl wondered what the mentality of humans are going to be like in 2k years from now, or would we have regressed?

I'm not fundamentally against people that are religious and go to church, my parents do and they are very genuine people. But one of the reasons why I don't like to go to church is because it seems like a lot of people strictly do it to make an appearance and look like they are "on the good path" just to show off.

My parents made my brother and I go to church when I was 13 and get is through confirmation and get baptized. And I was kind of annoyed by it, it was always a total waste of a day in my opinion, we had to dress up and my brother and I would put on our headphones on the way to church and my dad would bitch about how he wanted us to talk as a family.. and its like okay.. what do you want to talk about?

He just wanted to make everything about him. He's an ordained minister now and my mom and him have bitched me out for not going to church in modern times. (I did with my friend on easter)

I just don't like church people, my parents begged me to come to my cousins funeral a year and a half ago and I did even though I'd never been to one before. And it was the lamest thing I'd ever been to, people crying and hugging me saying "this wasn't supposed to happen" and these are people I haven't seen in ten years.

But thats what fundamentalist are like, and I've just never been like that.

Yeah one of the only things in life I didnt completely give up on was religion.. I mean its not like I go to church every Sunday but I made my confirmation, parents forced me to go to sunday school since I was a kid but they were like "you dont have to make your confirmation or keep going if u dont believe". Idk religion always gave me a sense of comfort even though I wouldnt consider myself a hardcore catholic
    I m higher and more powerful than all of you combined. If you all tried to kill me I would win and come out stronger, eat your flesh and organs and rape your women and children into submission until they all call me daddy
    Yes and no. Nobody is listening to your prayers tho.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Yes and no. Nobody is listening to your prayers tho.

My quantum duplicate is
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I m higher and more powerful than all of you combined. If you all tried to kill me I would win and come out stronger, eat your flesh and organs and rape your women and children into submission until they all call me daddy

iNB4 BILL TEH CAT ASK TO BE YOUR SIDEKICK
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top