User Controls

Yellowstone Super Boomer

I remember 37 years ago listening to the radio.. Ian Curtis passed away but then a newsflash came on and talked about Mt St Helens blowding up (or the other way around.. maybe we were listening to Mt St Helen and then Ian Curtis died but then nothing about Ian Curtis afterwards .. just weeks and weeks of Mt St Helen)

Anyways I was looking at the cloud dispursal of what a super volcano like Yellow Stone would produce.. dwarfing the shit out of Mt St Helens.

There would be trees and houses leveled for up to a thousand miles in radias and choking smoke and sulfur for thousands of miles. Planes wouldn't be able to fly for months or a year. the cloud will barely make it into caifornia but it would change weather patterns for years.. killing crops with cold snaps pretty much wiping out spring and summer for 2-3 years straight. it will take years to replant much of the fruit baring plants in orchards and farms.

Though places like Texas are as far or farther, Texas won't have any real mountain range outside of some of the rockies to protect it.. and will carry tons of ash and soil and rain down on texas.. so during a texas flood.. it will become like concrete and a bitch to remove. Arizona, New Mexico and Oklahoma and some plane states will also have a hard time removing ash.. possibly 10 years worth of work.

On the plus side, the volcanic ash makes great soil and in 10 years time would produce some of the largest and freshest crops in decades.
    The sacred magma triangles.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I remember 37 years ago listening to the radio.. Ian Curtis passed away but then a newsflash came on and talked about Mt St Helens blowding up (or the other way around.. maybe we were listening to Mt St Helen and then Ian Curtis died but then nothing about Ian Curtis afterwards .. just weeks and weeks of Mt St Helen)

Anyways I was looking at the cloud dispursal of what a super volcano like Yellow Stone would produce.. dwarfing the shit out of Mt St Helens.

There would be trees and houses leveled for up to a thousand miles in radias and choking smoke and sulfur for thousands of miles. Planes wouldn't be able to fly for months or a year. the cloud will barely make it into caifornia but it would change weather patterns for years.. killing crops with cold snaps pretty much wiping out spring and summer for 2-3 years straight. it will take years to replant much of the fruit baring plants in orchards and farms.

Though places like Texas are as far or farther, Texas won't have any real mountain range outside of some of the rockies to protect it.. and will carry tons of ash and soil and rain down on texas.. so during a texas flood.. it will become like concrete and a bitch to remove. Arizona, New Mexico and Oklahoma and some plane states will also have a hard time removing ash.. possibly 10 years worth of work.

On the plus side, the volcanic ash makes great soil and in 10 years time would produce some of the largest and freshest crops in decades.

Boogie man is under your bed.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Darth Beaver Boogie man is under your bed.

stfu you useless drizzle out of Bill Krozbys asshole after one of his nightly fag gang bangs
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu you useless drizzle out of Bill Krozbys asshole after one of his nightly fag gang bangs

Jesus christ you're such an obsessed, retard.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i will set it off in allah name
    bling bling Dark Matter
    wen trump go ther i make it go bom
Jump to Top