User Controls

There are too many handicapped spots

Specially at big stores where I guess they're required to have more...a big waste of space, and most of the time I see people with handicapped parking get out of their car and walk in... those spots should be for the litterally handicapped only.
    I know its like what the fuck is stopping them from parking there if there was no sign?, IS THEIR CAR HANDICAPPED TOO???!

I've often been puzzled by this. Someone can be too handicapped to walk additional 20 ft. to entrance, but not drive a car?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dargo I've often been puzzled by this. Someone can be too handicapped to walk additional 20 ft. to entrance, but not drive a car?

how the shit does a drive up ATM have braille on it...
    "Indrustrial Roriety and why humans put barrels around our necks"

This is the holy land of dargs

"High in the Alps near the border between Italy and Switzerland is the Great St. Bernard Pass, used by humans to cross the mountain range since the Bronze Age. As they headed north to conquer somebody or other, the Romans erected a temple to Jupiter there. In 1049, Bernard of Menthon (canonized St. Bernard in 1681 and confirmed as patron saint of the Alps in 1923) built a hospice on top of the temple ruins as a shelter for travelers."

Disabled humans rely on dogs and technology.
Jump to Top