User Controls

Why is the average totse/zoklet user so aesthetically subnormal?

Obviously having to include subhumans like like hydro and hts bring the average down a fair bit but still.
    The Scronaldo trump triangle sequence is the opposite of Fibonacci ratio.

My numerical ordering system instead shows the attraction of chaos and dark matter to certain geometric patterns in binary numerology. Sploo is John Forbes Nash Jr. TOTSE is our Pythagoras.

Dare to huff the quantum delta tetrahedron fam?

infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    making a thread about websites that dont exist...and havent existed for longer than some of the posters on this site have been alive.

makes sense
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    posting in such a fred.

makes even more sense.

Originally posted by infinityshock making a thread about websites that dont exist…and havent existed for longer than some of the posters on this site have been alive.

makes sense

Unwyred
    Goodnight Sweet Zoklet

Thanked 3,014 Times in 1,967 Posts
    Re: This Website is Disgusting.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by James McRorey
    Hello, Zoklet. You could say that I'm quite new to this site considering I just registered today, but I'm quite familiar with the people here. You are all an interesting group of people and I'm very concerned about all of you.

I'd just like to let you all know that I'm not the type of person that you're use to dealing with on this website. I abide by and follow the laws of this country, I live by the words of Jesus Christ himself and I attend Church every Sunday with my wife and 4 children. I try to teach my children to live by the words of God as I have done and to teach them about wrong and right, good and evil and just how to be a good citizen.

You're all probably wondering why a person like me would ever visit this website. Well, to be honest I would never visit a place such as this on my own accord. This place is filled with children who have lost their way from the path of Jesus Christ. It is riddled with pedophilia, criminals, murderers and drug abusers. In my own humble opinion, this site should be taken off the Internet completely. There should be laws about harboring such people in one place on the internet.

As I had been saying, I would never ever visit such a place like this. I happened to stumble upon this website while checking up on my 16 year old son Jason's internet activity. As a good parent I make sure to regularly go through his website history and make a note of anything that may lead him off the path Jesus Christ has set for him. I thought that I was successful in protecting him from such harmful things but I'm afraid that I was not.

Being the parent that I am, I visited this site and read through a lot of topics on many of the different subjects that you have here. I've read about doing drugs, raping women while they are asleep, hurting other individuals and even conspiring to murder someone. After reading for a few days, and tracking my sons activity, I confronted him about posting on this site. He denies that he has a name here and that he is just a "lurker". I told him that this place is filled with the kinds of people that are in jail, and that every one of you here will end up in the same place as those that are already there, and so will he if he continues to post messages here. I had a very lengthy discussion about how he needs to ask Jesus for forgiveness and that he must give himself to God again. That he has sinned against god for associating himself with such a group of people.

I've also talked to my local police department about such things that I've read here. They said that they can not do anything because no crime has actually been committed yet, but they have assured me that they will keep track of the activity and report anything to the F.B.I. I have also contacted a few attorneys about the legalities of such a place and asking him if there is anything that can be done to have this site taken down to protect other children out there that might be swayed by the Devil himself.

I will be getting in contact with my attorney this up coming week to see if we may get the paper work going with a class action lawsuit against this site and it's owners, and to hopefully get the locations of all you posters to see if there is some way to get you on police supervision. I know that you are all lost souls, and I am very willing to put in the time and effort to help you all find Jesus Christ and become respectable citizens of this great country again. You are all my brothers and sisters and I will do whatever it is in my power to help save you all from the clutches of the Devil himself. I hope that my efforts posting here will not be lost and that I am able to help save all of you.

James McRorey

First of all, fuck you.

The internet is a source of free speech. Though you may not agree with what you see here, everything on this site is perfectly legal and any lawsuit brought against the owners will be laughed out of court.

Second of all, fuck you again.

If you were that concerned about the content that your children were viewing you would block sites like this on your computer. This goes for any right-wing sexually suppressive conservative nutjob that feels the same way. You raise your kids, what they do is your responsibility.

Third, fuck you thrice.

To make a broad generalization of everyone on this site is not only ignorant, it's retarded. Though I'm an atheist, I'm a pretty damn moral person. I don't do drugs, I'm not an alcoholic, I have a healthy relationship and wonderful family life. In fact, I'm licensed by Homeland Security you apeshit motherfucker; you want federal attention for your little crybaby fit about your son looking at naked ladies online? Here it is. Homeland Security right here telling you to fuck yourself. There's bigger fish to fry online. This place is harmless.

Furthermore, this isn't the section to be preaching to people. You can find people to talk about Jesus in the Religion and Spirituality forum. So please Mr. McRorey, go fuck yourself and quit wasting your time on here, you're liable to miss the circle jerk at church if you don't.

Jump to Top