User Controls

Post in this thread if I traumatized you on Zoklet

wtac is in prison doing 12 years

I told him about HTS overdose and he was overjoyed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    lol you didn't traumatize anyone
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    "the truth is i was sick of whore to a chainsaw and mayweather making fun of me. at such a down point in my life. and i wanted to , cowardly, like i said, deflect that type of attention onto someone else. and for that i deserve to be forced to suck dicks at gun-point until i die of dick poisoning."
    "mayweather and nero ruined my psychological health. I turned back to alcohol (Ive been abstinent from 05). Relapsed hard when they brought up all that shit about my dad. Fuck those edgy little fags.

Post last edited by Mayweather at 2017-05-25T19:48:02.247576+00:00

Post last edited by Mayweather at 2017-05-25T19:48:22.877922+00:00
    Originally posted by Mayweather "the truth is i was sick of whore to a chainsaw and mayweather making fun of me. at such a down point in my life. and i wanted to , cowardly, like i said, deflect that type of attention onto someone else. and for that i deserve to be forced to suck dicks at gun-point until i die of dick poisoning."

That's a product of hts already being destitute enough to seek approval on zoklet, rather than some special ability of yours. Making fun of people on the internet is pretty much the easiest thing you can do, especially making fun of someone who practically spoon feeds you the material. Also the fact that you either saved or remembered that quote for years and have probably been gloating about it this whole time while a lot of the rest of us have had entire eras of our lives come and go is hilarious.
    Originally posted by greenplastic That's a product of hts already being destitute enough to seek approval on zoklet, rather than some special ability of yours. Making fun of people on the internet is pretty much the easiest thing you can do, especially making fun of someone who practically spoon feeds you the material. Also the fact that you either saved or remembered that quote for years and have probably been gloating about it this whole time while a lot of the rest of us have had entire eras of our lives come and go is hilarious.

That was IWD. HTS attempted suicide multiple times to escape the memory of my bullying.

Who the fuck are you anyway?

I was 17 on zoklet. Are you really insinuating your life has been better than mine since then you fat junkie?
    Originally posted by Mayweather That was IWD. HTS attempted suicide multiple times to escape the memory of my bullying.

Who the fuck are you anyway?

I was 17 on zoklet. Are you really insinuating your life has been better than mine since then you fat junkie?

lol

you sound traumatized
    I sold MDMA precursors on flasks and beakers you are all cucks.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Mayweather and Nero, The Original Gruesome Twosome. I see you haven't changed a bit.
    Originally posted by Sophie Mayweather and Nero, The Original Gruesome Twosome. I see you haven't changed a bit.

I really hate you. Honestly. It isn't even purely disgust.

I would throw acid in your face.

Thats what nero recently did to a paedo in prison.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Mayweather and Nero, The Original Gruesome Twosome. I see you haven't changed a bit.

never heard of either of them
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Mayweather I really hate you. Honestly. It isn't even purely disgust.

I would throw acid in your face.

Thats what nero recently did to a paedo in prison.

Yes, pure child abuse victim mentality. I wish i was there with you to see it all over your face.
    Nero is a faggot I deleted him off skype for being too much of a loser.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Nero is a faggot…

post pics
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    I vaguely remember you on zoklet.

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Nero is a faggot I deleted him off skype for being too much of a loser.

He wouldn't talk to you.
    Is SCronaldo sploo.
    Originally posted by Mayweather He wouldn't talk to you.

He actually bothered me too much thats why I blocked him.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Mayweather Is SCronaldo sploo.

no, I am

Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump He actually bothered me too much thats why I blocked him.

yes for all his greatness he was always a little needy

prison will toughen him up
Jump to Top