User Controls

I have a secret.

Sometimes when I'm lonely I put my legs in my eyes
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Do you read?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Sometimes Brah, I feel like dying. Sometimes Brah, I feel like crying. Sometimes Brah, I wonder why I'm even trying. I wish a fountain of Pepsi could be my fountain sprang. Sometimes Brah, I wish I could just chill and do my own thing. In the end I am just a hat, just a hat, a hat.
    Triangle configuration of man
    Originally posted by RisiR † Do you read?

It is never easy with legs in my eyes
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it, in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. If i show you, then i know you won't tell what i've said. Because two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    When I'm lonely I smoke meth and miss work
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump When I'm lonely I smoke meth and miss work

How are you not fired at this point? seriously how many days have you missed in this month?
    Benefits of working at the cheese factory are you can do anything. Everything except be a good, hard worker and a good person, I tried that and it got me nowhere. The more of a scumbag you are and if you rat out co workers, fuck people over and only help yourself is how you climb the corporate ladder.

The cheese factory is the most fucked thing I have ever exposed myself too in my life. The rats know there is something wrong with me .

I really need to go in today but holy fuck... I am way too high.

My department has the highest turnover rate, everyone jokes about it being a revolving door. Everyone constantly misses work (I'm there more than anyone if you can believe that) my boss has given up all hope on us. We have all used up our sick days and had multiple write ups saying we can't but all month we still do it.

Management and HR have given up on us too.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-05-25T12:55:47.519368+00:00
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Benefits of working at the cheese factory are you can do anything. Everything except be a good, hard worker and a good person, I tried that and it got me nowhere. The more of a scumbag you are and if you rat out co workers, fuck people over and only help yourself is how you climb the corporate ladder.

You'll fit in great here in America.
    The CEO of our company is an Ayn Rand nut. My workplace is anarcho capitalist .
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    That sounds kind of cool.
    it's devolved into Tribalism.

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Sophie Got a secret, can you keep it? Swear this one you'll save. Better lock it, in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. If i show you, then i know you won't tell what i've said. Because two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

i got a secret you're a total pussy
Jump to Top