User Controls

I need to get off my ass and get some welfare.

And medical pot.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Whatever happened to that job? Did you call them back? Remember you were going to tell them you could start last Tuesday? DID YOU EVEN CALL BACK ONCE?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Leaving the house aint free, hell ven staying still costs $$. Can't walk without shoes more $$$$$$$$

System broke.

triangle fire

https://www.thenation.com/article/remembering-triangle-fire/
    lol too lazy to get welfare
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    lel
    You should be able to just do it all online or on the phone but I have no internet or phone because im not on welfare.

Also if you have no fixed address they will cuck you by only giving you have the money because your a fucking homeless nigger that will spend the money on dope you homeless nigger.

The social welfare net is fucked I would rather die, just let me fall to my death please I don't care anymore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    f u
    bling bling Dark Matter

Post last edited by bling bling at 2017-05-26T17:52:34.639853+00:00
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Originally posted by mmQ Whatever happened to that job? Did you call them back? Remember you were going to tell them you could start last Tuesday? DID YOU EVEN CALL BACK ONCE?

Yeah , I thought the same thing... Stop letting your chronic depression and self esteem shit keep you down. It's not easy and far easier said than done, but you gotta get that effort going. If you can apply for welfare you can apply for jobs- shipping to get actual money from the government is a whole basket of hoops to jump through,and most places you need a kid to get more than food stamps and I couldn't even get $$ with my kid- it was far easier to find work.
    RestStop Space Nigga
    Here's a job you can do even from the comfort of your own computer https://www.mturk.com
    Originally posted by mmQ Whatever happened to that job? Did you call them back? Remember you were going to tell them you could start last Tuesday? DID YOU EVEN CALL BACK ONCE?

I left a derpy messege and they haven't called back
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    I thought about getting on ssi...everyone else around my shithole town does so I should give it a shot...already been committed to a mental hospital for a week so that will help
    do not touch money
    bling bling Dark Matter
    help psych appointment on wedsday wot do
    Tek
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by hydromorphone Yeah , I thought the same thing… Stop letting your chronic depression and self esteem shit keep you down. It's not easy and far easier said than done, but you gotta get that effort going. If you can apply for welfare you can apply for jobs- shipping to get actual money from the government is a whole basket of hoops to jump through,and most places you need a kid to get more than food stamps and I couldn't even get $$ with my kid- it was far easier to find work.

well no shit. get a job, you lazy fuck...no one wants to support your ass, much less your vaginal ejecta.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by philthyphukinspickling jobs are for suckers.. I sit on muh ass, collect welfare and sell nick bags of reggie LIKE A BAWWWSSS

nigger
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Duke Zion I thought about getting on ssi…everyone else around my shithole town does so I should give it a shot…already been committed to a mental hospital for a week so that will help

Follow the Uncle Remus Guide to SSI/Autism Bux: http://imgur.com/a/OyOid

It's legitimately a good guide, nigger speak aside.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by infinityshock well no shit. get a job, you lazy fuck…no one wants to support your ass, much less your vaginal ejecta.

There are no jobs where I live nigger.
Jump to Top