User Controls

Bill Krozby is what the chans would colloquially call...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    A lolcow, you just milk it and the lulz keeps coming. But i am partial to the term "salt mine" as well.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    youre a pussy
    Bill Krozby is a simple man. Whereas you can dedicate two terms which hold varying levels of irony and meaning to describe him he can only retort with but one simplistic denomination for you. Could he not have called you a kinderlust? A hollandshit? A skiddie? That he very well could have, but alas, he chose no fancy phonetics or witty witticism. He chose very simply to call you a very common euphemism for the female genital section which is also a regular reference to the feline species.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I stumbled upon kiwifarms a little while ago and was going to peruse it, just haven't really gotten around to it.
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by AltarEgo Bill Krozby is a simple man. Whereas you can dedicate two terms which hold varying levels of irony and meaning to describe him he can only retort with but one simplistic denomination for you. Could he not have called you a kinderlust? A hollandshit? A skiddie? That he very well could have, but alas, he chose no fancy phonetics or witty witticism. He chose very simply to call you a very common euphemism for the female genital section which is also a regular reference to the feline species.

"What is the Bill Krozby to man? A laughingstock or a painful embarrassment. And man shall be just that for the overman: a laughingstock or a painful embarrassment..."

It's almost like repeatedly being given glimpses of our crude and barbaric evolutionary past. Bill Krozby could honestly pass off as the missing link. Terrifying and grotesque, really.
    It's only funny if their continued use of the internet only fans the cyberbully flames and contributes to the public downfall of their life.

People like us are outcasts of society, physically and mentally fit but we can't hold down jobs or normal relationships and we spend all our free time watching youtube videos and arguing with people on the internet.

There is nothing funny about either of us and banning us just proves how sad you people really are.

The very concept of lulzcows is lost on the mainstream, internet culture is not the same place anymore that existed when this term came out back when 4chan was the hub for outcasts and social rejects. Look at /r9k/ even those idiots have become self loathing memes and nobody pays any attention to them at all even though its way funnier than anything mainstream right now.

If this happened 10 years ago it would be all over fox news and CNN.

http://gawker.com/how-4chan-trolled-two-of-its-friends-by-framing-them-fo-1734265649

Salt mine is more accurate except that term describes work and your poor group attempts at trolling/rattoxing are the laziest half assed attempts I have ever seen by anyone.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Bill Krozby called me a weirdo tonight. Now I really feel special.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AltarEgo Bill Krozby is a simple man. Whereas you can dedicate two terms which hold varying levels of irony and meaning to describe him he can only retort with but one simplistic denomination for you. Could he not have called you a kinderlust? A hollandshit? A skiddie? That he very well could have, but alas, he chose no fancy phonetics or witty witticism. He chose very simply to call you a very common euphemism for the female genital section which is also a regular reference to the feline species.

Bill Krozby is no more a man than brucie jenner or any other of the fat-assed nigger loving whores in that clan.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Bill Krozby called me a weirdo tonight. Now I really feel special.

He is a poet that one, a real wordsmith.

The only thing I can describe you as is an ancient time traveling wizard AI totse 3000 ZATTOX BOT built from the crust of the earth powered by the flesh, blood and bone of man.

You are a force so dark it's even beyond my own comprehension.

I do not want to meet whatever does scare you.

This entire time he has been warning us.

Originally posted by infinityshock Bill Krozby is no more a man than brucie jenner or any other of the fat-assed nigger loving whores in that clan.

Damn, you know you're bad when even infinityshock looks down on you.
    Originally posted by Malice Damn, you know you're bad when even infinityshock looks down on you.

you're a pussy
    Bill Krozby is seething
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a pussy

How many times have you repeated this today? Is your vocabulary and imagination genuinely this limited?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    how do you feel about collecting Bill Krozby milk though
    Bill Krozby is what my hard rolling streetsdale mixed race crack slinging psychonaut rip and run outlaw drug war martyrs would call by his name and out of hundreds of cars broken into daily his would be skipped over and his house ignored.

Bill Krozby is a local hero and a totse warrior.
    Originally posted by Malice How many times have you repeated this today? Is your vocabulary and imagination genuinely this limited?

You shit heads heels post the same narrative about me all day everyday so whats the difference?
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Bill Krozby is seething

you're a pussy
    We need a wordenhancement for the word "pussy".
    Originally posted by Malice We need a wordenhancement for the word "pussy".

privileged cishet white hetero-scum
Jump to Top