User Controls

If someone ever asks you...

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    "Howcome Hawaii are multiple volcanic islands but there is only one volcano?"

You just look them straight in the eye and tell 'em:

"Plate tectonics my nigga'".
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    I feel like this information could one day save my life.
    Pangaea and Ice Ace fails to explain the large gaps in the migratory history of humans as well as large gaps in archeological evidence of such and racial/genetic differences found in Indonesians/Abbos which are spread across Oceania yet have no common ancestor anywhere else.

Also this missing link in understanding our own history also is a major cause of racial and therefore, religious and cultural divides. This is why alt conspiracy theories like David Icke, Bigfoot and Alien pyramids are so popular and widespread because we cannot explain this mystery.

RestStop Space Nigga
    I've heard the name David Icke a hundred times and seen it typed out in some form or another a thousand on the internet but just now have seen a photo of him(if that's him in the above post) and I must say that dude looks quite a bit of reptilian himself..quite a clever ruse I must say.
    can i just say plate techtonics w/o my nigga?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    posting in a faggots thread
    Originally posted by Shitfucker can i just say plate techtonics w/o my nigga?

Only if you do not consider the person asking your nigga'.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Posting in a pussys thread
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie "Howcome Hawaii are multiple volcanic islands but there is only one volcano?"

You just look them straight in the eye and tell 'em:

"Plate tectonics my nigga'".

one volcano can have multiple routes of discharge for magma.
    Originally posted by infinityshock one volcano can have multiple routes of discharge for magma.

On its face this post seems purely geological but given the user i cant help but imagine there is some sexual connotation for "volcano" "discharge" and "magma".
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by AltarEgo On its face this post seems purely geological but given the user i cant help but imagine there is some sexual connotation for "volcano" "discharge" and "magma".

as youve already pointed out, as long as 'face' is involved, your assessment isnt entirely inaccurate.
    fag Houston
    Originally posted by infinityshock one volcano can have multiple routes of discharge for magma.

Don't want to be anal but I think "volcano" refers to one specific route of discharge and the mountain left behind. In this case the plates moved but the volcano stayed in the same place. All the Hawaii islands were made at different times by one magma current.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by fag Don't want to be anal but I think "volcano" refers to one specific route of discharge and the mountain left behind. In this case the plates moved but the volcano stayed in the same place. All the Hawaii islands were made at different times by one magma current.

Get the fuck out you piece of shit. A volcano CAN be a single route but often there are more than one route for the magma to exit. Be it a large crater or a small crevice. So shut the fuck up. A volcano is a system and that system is variable.
    Originally posted by AltarEgo Get the fuck out you piece of shit. A volcano CAN be a single route but often there are more than one route for the magma to exit. Be it a large crater or a small crevice. So shut the fuck up. A volcano is a system and that system is variable.

Ok it's a system but the system is small. It's effects are magnified through plate tectonics.
    Originally posted by Sophie Ok it's a system but the system is small. It's effects are magnified through plate tectonics.

I dont understand if you are implying that volcanoes are a product of plate tectonics or that they are separate phenomena.
    Nil African Astronaut [the overexcited four-footed chanar]
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Get the fuck out you piece of shit. A volcano CAN be a single route but often there are more than one route for the magma to exit. Be it a large crater or a small crevice. So shut the fuck up. A volcano is a system and that system is variable.

what the fuck is a volcano then? a field? an area of activity and not merely the caldera and mountain?
Jump to Top