User Controls

Ok ok I got it - the solution to terrorism

So since the events of last night I've been thinking about how to fight terrorism, make our countries safer and create a place safe for all. And this is how we can achieve it:

Start indiscriminately bombing Islamic areas of our countries.

Hear me out, if we bring terrorism to their door step, if it's their kids being blown up, their indoor arenas being attacked, then quite quickly they'll sort out the terrorism in their own ranks because they don't want it happening to them. Every Muslim either directly or indirectly supports terrorism (the Mayor of London think's its normal, yea).

But no, because of the liberal lefty fucks we can't even acknowledge that terrorism is an Islamic problem. It's just coincidence that every terror attack is carried out by pakis
    Legalize murder but make it punishable by death to cause anyone suffering or pain of any kind (like bullying)
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Not entirely sure if this is a joke, but this is a really bad idea. It would cause unbelieveable backlash, which the wars in the middle east already had a massive impact on.
    Rather than ruin parts of your country by bombing the shit out of them:

1. Stop letting the fuckers in.
    2. Distribute game tags for Muslims to your local right wing death squads.

Problem solved.
    Originally posted by Dargo Rather than ruin parts of your country by bombing the shit out of them:

1. Stop letting the fuckers in.
    2. Distribute game tags for Muslims to your local right wing death squads.

Problem solved.

1. Too late.

2. Is this kind of not what I'm suggesting?

It's ok the terrorist responsible for this tragedy is probably banned from this country due to his felonies.
    Originally posted by Malice Not entirely sure if this is a joke, but this is a really bad idea. It would cause unbelieveable backlash, which the wars in the middle east already had a massive impact on.

Didn't see the jedis giving much backlash to the Nazis.
    Originally posted by reject 1. Too late.

2. Is this kind of not what I'm suggesting?

It's ok the terrorist responsible for this tragedy is probably banned from this country due to his felonies.

1. It's never too late to shut the door.
    2. Yeah, your idea would ruin infrastructure and screw over/kill the poor people forced to live next to these Muzzies.
    Terrorism is a response to capitalist globalism and state controlled UN policies promoting the destruction of the most popular religion in the harshest, poorest most violent war torn and historically and culturally significant countries remaining. The only places left are cultures of humans that have remained uncucked, un jedi'd and un touched for countless generations.

Society has absolutely no response, answer or solution to this "problem" your very existence is the root cause of the problem.

No policy or action can change the path we are on, its way too late to bring in morality or justice at this point.

Why doesn't NATO just go down there and wipe them all out for good?. Because of places like Ukraine and Turkey, and Russias ties with Syria this is never gonna happen without triggering other regional powers. It's a landlocked intertwined mess and Donald Trump walks in and says "okay,I got this, we are gonna make peace between jedis and Arabs" Literal biblical prophecy is taking place and you want to stop it.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Terrorism is a response to capitalist globalism and state controlled UN policies promoting the destruction of the most popular religion in the harshest, poorest most violent war torn and historically and culturally significant countries remaining. The only places left are cultures of humans that have remained uncucked, un jedi'd and un touched for countless generations.

Society has absolutely no response, answer or solution to this "problem" your very existence is the root cause of the problem.

No policy or action can change the path we are on, its way too late to bring in morality or justice at this point.

Why doesn't NATO just go down there and wipe them all out for good?. Because of places like Ukraine and Turkey, and Russias ties with Syria this is never gonna happen without triggering other regional powers. It's a landlocked intertwined mess and Donald Trump walks in and says "okay,I got this, we are gonna make peace between jedis and Arabs" Literal biblical prophecy is taking place and you want to stop it.

Nice troll attempt.
    Originally posted by Dargo 1. It's never too late to shut the door.
    2. Yeah, your idea would ruin infrastructure and screw over/kill the poor people forced to live next to these Muzzies.

You're right but there's whole areas of cities which are now Muslim. I walk down some of the streets in my city and I'm literally the only white (British) face. Take out those areas, and no infrastructure is lost. Yea a few houses and a mosque and a takeaway or two, but nothing of value.
    Originally posted by Malice Not entirely sure if this is a joke, but this is a really bad idea. It would cause unbelieveable backlash, which the wars in the middle east already had a massive impact on.

It started off as a joke but idk, it could work.

Either that or we just round them up and send them to re-education camps.
    Originally posted by reject It started off as a joke but idk, it could work.

Either that or we just round them up and send them to re-education camps.

death camps*
    My bad I forgot the quotation marks.

"Re-education camps"
    Originally posted by reject You're right but there's whole areas of cities which are now Muslim. I walk down some of the streets in my city and I'm literally the only white (British) face. Take out those areas, and no infrastructure is lost. Yea a few houses and a mosque and a takeaway or two, but nothing of value.

Also, I'm not sure you know how bombs work. You can't just drop one on a couple streets and expect everything else to go untouched. They're messy as shit.
    Yeah I'm just one big troll. 20,000 posts I played you all ,my entire life is one big meme, an elaborate ruse the likes of which have never been seen before.

Same with ISIS too, they are just trolls man such sink pissers all they wanna do is boot up meth and hop around any place with muslims and go door to door raping babies, blowing shit up and doing mass shooting for no reason because they are a troll cult that worships death and makes arabic rap videos on facebook live where they shoot up infidels in real time while Omar hussein drops a fat beat using nothing but a mortar cannon and a truck load of high grade nitrogen based fertilizer.

Anders Brevik and the Oklahoma guy too, they are all just trolling. Doing it for the lulz.

everyone that has ever killed a bunch of people with a bomb or gun is a troll. Thats just more reason why murder should be legal and suffering banned.

They didn't have the internet back then so headlines were the only thing instead of memes and image macros.
    If you look back in human history closely and read between the lines you will find nothing but trolls trolling trolls.
    Existence is just pissing in an ocean of piss, ours at least.

Some say the early rape and pillage of women and children by barbarian vikings was some of the earliest trolling in recorded history.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Where do i join up for the Right Wing death squads.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Dargo Also, I'm not sure you know how bombs work. You can't just drop one on a couple streets and expect everything else to go untouched. They're messy as shit.

ERW
    Originally posted by Dargo Also, I'm not sure you know how bombs work. You can't just drop one on a couple streets and expect everything else to go untouched. They're messy as shit.

Nah, these areas are big enough that it'd be easy to only take out their centres leaving the whites untouched.

And fuck it, if the bombs do encroach on white areas then you just blame the Muslims anyway
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by reject You're right but there's whole areas of cities which are now Muslim. I walk down some of the streets in my city and I'm literally the only white (British) face. Take out those areas, and no infrastructure is lost. Yea a few houses and a mosque and a takeaway or two, but nothing of value.

(simpsons character pointing and saying HA!HA!)
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    stop creating them in the sandier parts of the world and acting surprised when they run rampant and shit on your lawn
Jump to Top